or Connect

Posts by diniro

I didn't say anything was incorrect, just that if I can proxy something for a straight $3+shipping, that's a little more than half off the commission, and considerably more if you figure in taxes. And the order was from a y! auction, and I don't remember being charged taxes before, but I could be wrong. Watching the nba finals so I don't wanna check.
here's the receipt for my last FJ order, 1 pair of pants: ① Final winning price 14,800 Yen ② Commission fee 200 Yen ③ Used Point(s) 0 Point ④ System usage fee ( ( ① + ② - ③ ) × 5% ) 750 Yen Charge1 Total ( ① + ② - ③ + ④ ) 15,750 Yen Payment option Deposit ① Domestic delivery charge 600 Yen ② Bank transfer fee 172 Yen ③ Pending system usage fee of Charge1 0 Yen ④ Excess charge 0 Yen ⑤ Tax ( Charge1 ) 1,184 Yen ⑥ Check Service Fee 0 Yen ⑦ Surcharge 0 Yen ⑧ Oversea shipping...
thanks @brad-t. gonna give it a try.
anyone with experience with them, how is Zenmarket? Fromjapan is getting expensive.
ya'll missed this dude on the list.also, why.
I think Fok's take is close to what happened. Apply Hanlon's razor here. He probably didn't plan on duping people from the start, but instead slowly dug himself a bigger and bigger hole. Dude is gone and there's no money left.
I can't believe people are still optimistic about a possibility of working this out with Drew amicably. I could be wrong but the impression and feeling i'm getting is dude is gone, and so is the money (not necessarily that he took it and ran, but instead there's no money left.)
safe to say we've easily passed $50k for outstanding orders just in this thread, so far. That's probably enough reason for a dude to go hideout in a remote cabin in the mountains of New Hampshire.
OMG. jaw dropped.
From his last few posts we can infer that he was also strung along, and he just put two and two together relatively recently. What incentives would he had to bullshit people, pro bono?