or Connect

Posts by diniro

I sent an email to angelique@bdgastore.com on the 29th, and forwarded it to info@bdgastore.com and andrew@bdgastore.com on Dec 1st. It's all good I don't want anything. Just glad my stuff is coming. Thanks for the response.
http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/108900/adorama---canon-powershot-s110-12.1mp-digital-camera-pixma-pro-100-printer-50-pack-photo-paper-16gb-sandisk-extreme-card-lowepro-pouch
How come you guys don't answer emails? I made an order on the 24th and tried to ask for cashback for the blackfriday code on the 29th. Also, the order's only been fulfilled today after almost 2 weeks. I don't mind that too much but it's probably the longest I've had to wait on a webshop, even taking thanksgiving weekend into consideration.
blue green challenge everything shades of blue and green huf beanie +j jacket soloist shirt bonobos old, faded light green denim thermal green socks rafdidas
everything shades of blue and green huf beanie +j jacket soloist shirt bonobos old, faded light green denim thermal green socks rafdidas
I think their are green stripes in the sweater, bordering the yellows.
neither are flattering
Wow you're right. I just searched that scene again on youtube. I guess I replaced the actual scene with one I imagined in my head, and it was a lot more graphic. That's crazy.
Wasn't The Chaser gory? It's been awhile. I Saw the Devil is pretty brutal but if you can handle Oldboy's [[SPOILER]] I don't think you'll have a problem.
Apparently this was released this past weekend and tanked bad. Other good S.Korean movies:MotherI Saw the DevilSave the Green Planet