or Connect

Posts by diniro

nearing 5 months since last cut for me. Wearing a hat/beanie everyday/everywhere. There are definitely days where I want to shave it all off.
Ebay. $700 shipped. And this:I messaged the seller and said as much.
I got some time.Color most accurate in 2nd and 3rd pic.I was truly blown away when I opened the package. The ykk zipper/hardware are super heavy duty. It weighs 4.8lbs to be exact. It's a size small and this fits me well. I'm normally 46/S in everything. Measurements doesn't mean much because the Soloist leather I have and this are inches different, and they both fit.
My blue vanson junya came through. ir's If these sf x tb x vanson are half as nice i'd be happy.
I have a layered shirt, oversized camel coat, grey midlength buttonless cardigan, and a tote scarf. I like how a lot of their stuff are unisex. Suspensionpoint is about to carry them it looks like.
Reddit is cool if you unsubscribe from shitty default subreddits like r/funny (not funny) and subs that dont interest you, like r/gamer for me. Subscribe to subs that interest you, there's one for everything.
good news. I have a Vanson x Junya blue rider coming through. Good opportunity to compare/contrast.
I like the whites but can we get some super thick soles like the Bobcat from a couple of years ago? Sorry if they've been mentioned, havent read through the thread. I'll read it in a little bit
I put in a bid not expecting to win but i won. Measurements seems wonky but we'll see. I'll sell it for the same price if it doesn't work out so holler. Thanks, Parker.
His woman dresses better though.