or Connect

Posts by diniro

Joseph please carry craig green so i can throw money at you.
If you ask some of the better SWD posters what their favorite 10 items they own, you're not likely to see the same thing twice. If you ask them how they arrived at their style, you'll probably get very unique, individualized stories. Some has an innate sense of style, some had to work a little, some had to work a lot at it. That's why it's hard to give out a single prescription. The best advice I can give is to just read a ton and be more observant. Look at blogs, forums,...
bottom half is cool. I don't like the sweater nor the scarf, especially not in that fit.
@oucho great style oucho.
I honestly dont even mind the gap even if it doesnt settle.
saw @in stitches on instagram
The only time i see new people getting ridiculed is when they're coming from a position of authority while dressing like doodoo (see the Terrible Fashion Blogs thread). This dude describes himself as a men's wardrobe consultant. People here in general are nice and helpful if you're actually earnest about wanting to learn how to dress better.
Well this #menswear trend peaked 4 years ago. If you wanna be super current trendy you gotta follow what the kids in this thread are doing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/55613/page/909#4618601Get with the program dude.
I'm down if we can get something similar to those Bobcats, with a thick chunky sole. Short guys unite.