or Connect

Posts by diniro

i was hoping that pic wouldn't start some spoilery discussion. I'd be piss if I hadn't seen the ep.
@Ken P I was thinking of just shorts, but you can post whatever you think qualifies and we'll just leave it up to the voters. @thatoneguy all shorts allowed. Was gonna make a caveat for our southern hemisphere posters but just didn't. Thread title changed. @NOBD is that your entry?
New SW&D challenge up guys: SW&D CHALLENGE - SUMMER SHORTS - 6/2/14-6/11/14 Thanks for the input and votes from some of the guys here in the last challenge. It was very appreciated. Hoping to see more participation for this one.
New SW&D challenge up guys: SW&D CHALLENGE - SUMMER SHORTS - 6/2/14-6/11/14 Thanks for the input and votes from some of the guys here in the last challenge. It was very appreciated. Hoping to see more participation for this one.
New challenge up guys: SW&D CHALLENGE - SUMMER SHORTS - 6/2/14-6/11/14
New challenge up guys: SW&D CHALLENGE - SUMMER SHORTS - 6/2/14-6/11/14
[quote name="mbaum"...
took this the other day. summer uniform. Soloist hat Ffixxed layered shirt Anrealage deformation pants Converse x NN shoes I still gotta come up with the next challenge. How about summer short or 3/4 pants challenge? Everyone down for that?
Phoebe Philo looks good in that pic. AnywayAlso 2 weeks on this challenge, too? I think we tripled the entries extending the last challenge 1 week.