or Connect

Posts by diniro

I wasn't criticizing you for returning, but I think it supports the compulsive shopping accusation. I'd probably return the same percentage if I shop more at Yoox. I've ordered 4 things on yoox since 2012 and returned 1. In total I don't think I've returned more than 5 things in the last 5 years of online clothes shopping. That's why the numbers you posted were just staggering.
It's all the same measurements, unconventional ones. Maybe he wants a monthly rotation.
The jacket. I dunno what I'm doing but I'll figure it out later. Also my wool snowsmock came through this earlier week. One of the nicest materials I've handled. Thanks @snowmanxl
there are dudes ordering 8 jackets, 12 jackets on the spreadsheet. The latter ordered 9 rider jackets.
Well you already admitted to what he said though:We all love a good a bargain and have our own brand biases, but if you weigh most of your shopping decision to reason 1, it might help you from buying tons of crap. You admitted to spending close to 45k euros on yoox alone within a year and a half, returning half of that, and don't know what or where 2/3 of the other half are. Somewhere between there, you probably crossed the line from clothing appreciation to indiscriminate...
I'm not one to tell a man what to do with his money but these purchases got me thinking "what the hell is this dude doing?"
There are just some things i'd rather they stayed obscure
nah I'm an aircraft mechanic building jet engines. I just like to make shit.
something like this can probably be built for less than $100 if you already have the tools: I'm gonna try it when I move into my new apartment. http://www.vertigohome.us/products/toj-clothes-rack-by-normann-copenhagen?utm_source=google-product-search&gclid=CISJhsOm97ICFUeRPAodjSUAiQ (no Drew Keith)
The key is to try hard not to look try hard.