or Connect

Posts by Taylormade

Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 I would probably try to exchange them.. Are these Ferragamo Studio line shoes? I am not familiar with that model name.. I returned them so no problem. I'm pretty sure they were not part of the Studio line. http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...d=prod31650001
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff well first off, what you need the pair for, for work? black standard pair? you say you already have one pair of these. italian styling can be a little off/tacky sometimes and these can come close it if not already a bit tacky. i say byron or park avenue from allen edmonds? you might have to shell out a few more bucks but you will diversify your shoe wardrobe by having one italian pair and one american /english genre...
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff however, besides that point, i say 225 you can do alot better for shoes. Which brand would you recommend then?
Quote: Originally Posted by Orsini Even without clicking on the thumbnails, my suggestion would be to return them and try to get another pair. Unfortunately, that was the only 11.5 B black Tangeri in the Ferragamo system. I guess I'll have to find a different black SF lace up. I have the Tangeri in brown and love it.
Thanks for the opinions. They definitely weren't sold as seconds so I'll return them.
Hi, I'd appreciate your opinions on whether or not I should return these shoes. I just bought Ferragamo Tangeri's in black via the outlet. They arrived today and the upper leathers are wrinkled as shown in the photos. My Tangeri's that are over 1 year old don't have wrinkles in the upper leather. I can't imagine how this was done other than someone stepping on the shoe itself. Do you think these will reduce over time when worn or with a shoe tree? I'm inclined just...
Yes, it's a solid Navy color. It does have very sutle striping but looks classic. Living here in Florida, I think the Silk/wool combo will be awesome. Very light. I'll double check the tag today, but I'm pretty sure it's not Z Zegna joewee.
I found a $2400 Wool/Silk Zegna suit at the Zegna Outlet in Orlando. It's 50% off plus another 30% off. Is this a good deal or is there another suit in the $890 price range I should be looking at instead? I do not have any tag info but I know it's not a Z Zegna and also that the sleeves are basted which may imply that it is Zegna Couture. Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by oaw01 Premium Outlets - - Zegna outlet sucks - overprice outlet with gritti shit suits for a $1G. - Ferragamo - shit shoes going for $250 and up. It's worth about a $100. Is a $2400 Zegna suit for $890 a bad deal? Also, Tremezzas for $450 doesn't seem like a bad deal either.
I would like to get opinions on whether a $1600 Hickey Freeman suit at $480 at Neiman's Last Call is a good deal or are their better deals to be had with other brands? I would prefer flat front pants rather than pleats but it seems to be a great deal on a suit.