or Connect

Posts by bilge316

Hi all, I have a question on the fit of two suits. These are my first post-sf suit purchases. The first suit is new, so the pants are unhemmed (probably causing the weird bunching). I think that both could be taken in around the waist and maybe a bit shorter in the sleeves but am looking forward to your thoughts. Please excuse the mess in the background (moving). Suit 1 Suit 2
Recently bought my first pair of shells. I took a flyer on some AE Park Ave shells in burgundy that I found on ebay. Never received as many compliments on my shoes as I did the first time I wore them. I think they really look great, but I can see why shell wouldn't be as worthwhile if they were black.
Hi all, Questions on the fit of two suits. These are my first post-sf suit purchases..been lurking for a while. The first suit is new, so the pants are unhemmed (probably causing the weird look of the pants). I think that both could be taken in around the waist and maybe a bit shorter in the sleeves but am looking forward to your thoughts. Please excuse the mess in the background (moving). Suit 1 Suit 2
pm'd
pm sent
How accurate are the photos of the jeans wrt color?