or Connect

Posts by conqueror

the mj bale in canberra is garbage, they seem to stock literally nothing (or just have one single size of an item).
i have never had this issue with any of my pairs (currently on my third).most loopwheeler sweats are made by jp companies obsessed with repro details/fits, so the majority are going to be really short on the torso with 'huge ribbing'.
how realistic is it to enjoy tasmania without a car? i would love to go but despise driving (especially on holiday), and everyone keeps insisting that a car is a must...
glenn howerton wore grey ones a few years ago on always sunny.
received some extra slim fit shirts today, as i had tried the same cut in TM lewin but unfortunately found them a fraction too tight across the chest (39 collar). these are looser, and i would probably hesitate to call them 'extra slim', but at $55ish a pop i won't complain too much - just wish the sleeves had a button at the mid-forearm. edit: none of my shirts have the sticker...
yep, quite regularly and even for something as innocent as 'talking shit'. see: fsu crew beef several years ago. dudes went to jail. awful gangland episode on them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7n-05lfhPIi spent almost all of my teenage years in the hc scene (i'm 28 now) and saw tons of dumb stuff, i can't imagine what it'd be like during certain eras in boston, philly, ny etc. one of the most prominent boards in the early 00's had a notorious and admittedly very...
small. if anything, my tiger fleece fits slightly bigger than my core navy.
hardcore forums have ruined me - dudes ripping off people for a few 7"s would have had their face stomped in by page 3. i haven't had much interaction with drew other than ordering a wallet back in 09, but he always seemed like a nice, albeit superficial (moreso than most), person on sufu. the girlfriend situation is even weirder than the whole TOJ scandal to me, as i can't even fathom being in a relationship with someone who you know has blatantly stolen thousands of...
where the fuck are you buying $1 loaves of bread?
i bought the 256 in black about 6 months ago and have been happy with it, although i took off the removable strap on day 1 as i use it as a casual briefcase for work. yesterday i went on an interstate business trip, so decided to use the strap for the first time at the airport. 2 initial observations: 1. holy shit this thing is uncomfortable. 2. holy shit this thing is waaaay too long (i'm 6'1). when i got home i noticed some of the areas around the padding had torn...