or Connect

Posts by conqueror

yeah, but i live/work in phillip and pretty much get the bus everywhere. depot is only open m-f, 9-5 so always requires taking time off work.
re: umbrella discussion, my full-sized london undercover (navy w/ blackwatch lining) arrived about a week ago from end and it's amazing. the smaller, telescopic ones seem to have a larger variety in handles and colours if you want something more portable. edit: i was worried about damage from the UK as well, but it turned up fine. only downside is end use fed-ex - i'm always at work and fed-ex only have one depot in the ACT which is not only not open on weekends, but also...
thanks journeyman. i have ties ranging from 7cm - 9cm (8.5 is my preferred) and these MJ ones are 8cm according to the website. you're right though as most seem to be listed as 7 or 7.5.
i feel like i'm always just 'taking' from this thread as opposed to 'giving', but i'm very new to the smarter side of menswear. however, if anyone needs advice on wtaps sizing or different models of common projects - hit me up (+ i have a buzz rickson sweat in M for sale)! what are people thoughts on mj bale's tie, are they actually 'made in italy' as they claim? there are two i like at $170 shipped (canberra store doesn't have either one in stock), but i've only owned a...
i'm a US 12 in most things these days - should i size down to a 11.5 for rw 875 or stay tts? my feet are fairly wide as well. if anyone knows a retailer who sell them in black and will ship to australia please let me know.
didn't notice they had free shipping on, fingers crossed!went to lilo tang last night - have lived in canberra just over a year now and it's easily the best restaurant i've been to here by miles.
any recommendations for an umbrella under $200 that i can buy in canberra or order online domestically? like the look of london undercover but postage is a killer.
has anyone ordered from brooks bros recently? made an order on monday and it still hasn't shipped yet - called them today and was told it apparently takes 5-7 days to 'process'. insanity.
i'm wondering if the australian uniqlos are receiving a mixture of both US/UK and JP sized stock - i have a bunch of striped supima tees which fit more than a size smaller than the plain coloured (non-striped) equivalent, even though the online measurements are the same. has anyone else experienced this?
thanks, but maybe i should have been more specific - i already have a mattress, i just need a frame (and in wood).