or Connect

Posts by conqueror

had a look on creation, unfortunately nothing with a leather band (i know it's relatively easy to change, but i'm going to be literally living in the middle no nowhere for the next 6+ months). would consider used/vintage but found (so far) nothing i like. ah well.
thanks for your reply - that tissot is nice, but i prefer the dial of the citizen i posted. what do you think? one thing i forgot to mention is that i live in australia, so will probably have to end up buying from a HK/singapore seller.unfortunately, 1k is way over my budget at the moment.
any recommendations for an automatic dress watch for less than $500 (needs to have a black dial and leather strap)? the orient bambino would be perfect, but i'm worried it'll be a little big on my girly wrists (just over 6", so i think 36-38mm would be the sweet spot). the citizen eco-drive AU1040-08E also looks good, but i've never owned a non-auto watch before.
brand new with tags, bought by me from hinoya in tokyo. sage green, size M. united carr are owned by toyo enterprises who also manufacture for buzz rickson and the strike gold. indian orange lining, poly/wool blend ribbing and flawless construction. only selling because i got too fat. please note i live in australia.
i'm 6'1 and wear a S in pretty much everything uniqlo, although tees are the one exception (M, S is perfect length but too tight on my chest).
7cm tie width vs 8.5cm? my favourite tie is 8cm, but unfortunately the one i want only comes in the two aforementioned widths (i'm leaning towards 7cm).
7cm tie width vs 8.5cm? my favourite tie is 8cm, but unfortunately the one i want only comes in the two aforementioned widths (i'm leaning towards 7cm).
wrong thread, sorry.
does anyone actually use the shoulder strap on the 256? it seems to serve/look way better without it.
i'm back again...now torn between the 256 in black or navy for work. is the navy really that much thinner?