or Connect

Posts by conqueror

thanks cacatfish, sleeve length was my main concern as well. worst case scenario is i have to return it and eat the shipping costs back to england. chetb: personally i think you wear yours a size too big, but different strokes.
ordered a new stark in M and i'm 6'1/165lb/39" chest...am i crazy? both the end and mr porter model seem to have similar measurements to me and are wearing an M, i'm guessing they stretch a little as well. edit: the dude on carson street clothiers is wearing a M and is supposedly 6'5!
it really helps if people post height/weight details as well, otherwise 'i'm wearing a size s' is kinda pointless.
i'm slightly lighter than you but also 6'1...i can get away with a S as well, right?
what's your height/weight?
i'm just gonna order a S and hope it isn't too small...
thanks, i called them and they only have one item in stock.
is henry bucks the only australian stockist of barbour? their selection is terrible.
that's what i thought, but i'm worried the sleeves will be too long (for my tastes). ugh, such a gamble since posting from australia to the UK is insanely expensive if i need to exchange. i'd love a fit/sleeve length like this, but have no idea about the models' measurements.
i'm looking at getting an ashby but want a fairly slim fit - would an S be okay or am i crazy? i'm 6'1/165lb and am really OCD with sleeve length in particular, i guess i like them quite a bit shorter than most people. edit - would also consider a sl bedale; they look almost identical?