or Connect

Posts by conqueror

sam's 'default' width is around 9.5cm right? seems a bit wide, i might request 8 or 8.5.
weird, i'm 6'1 and have the opposite problem (ties are often too short) - especially if they're wool/bourette etc.
what are their ties like? live in australia so can't see in person.
it sucks finding a new barber, i went to the same dude in adelaide for 5+ years and nothing compares since moving to canberra.
edit: nevermind, solved.
sold.
unsure about suit size, but i'd like to wear it over a crewneck sweater occasionally.
price is in AUD. postage within australia will be $15. i am happy to sell to overseas, but please message me prior to purchasing. wtaps shop coat from the AW14 collection, this was bought by me from the GIP store in october 2014 and has been worn twice. made in japan, nice heavy grey cotton-canvas, tagged size 2 (sz M). 10/10 condition.
price is in AUD. postage within australia will be $15. i am happy to sell to overseas, but please message me prior to purchasing. probably the best crewneck on the planet. sz M, made in japan. nice forest green. has been worn a handful of times so there is some light pilling, but this thing is bombproof. lots of feedback from sufu, grailed and ebay if needed.
i'm in australia and consequently don't have much experience with down outwearwear - would an M in the italian down vest fit me at 6'1/170lb, or do i need a L? measurements aren't helping a whole lot.