or Connect

Posts by conqueror

yeah, there is seperate sizing for the 'asian' (japan/hong kong/taiwan etc) vs 'western' (us/uk/australia etc) markets. generally speaking, a M in the asian sizing is a S in the western sizing. for tops, the asian sizing is usually cut slightly shorter on the body and sleeves too. occasionally a western store will get some asian stock (e.g. heattech) but it's usually rare due to the logistics that you mentioned.i wish they stopped changing the cut of the ocbds every season.
don't have much experience with EG bottoms, would i need a S or M in the navy polka long beach shorts (presuming these are from SS15 but not entirely 100%)? typically a 31ish in most non-EG trousers and a 32 in jp denim.
yeah, i'm a US 12 and wear a 44. the toe box is too narrow, but the length is fine. a 45 is still too narrow, but too long as well.
i contacted them w a photo and they basically said i could return them for an "assessment" - if they thought it warranted a return, they would exchange the pair, otherwise they'd send it back. i decided just to keep them, so i guess i'll give the polish a try. cheers.edit: they just refunded 10% which was nice.
just received my first pair of mono black achilles in 5-6 years from end, thankfully the sizing seems the same as my old pairs. the leather does feel slightly thinner, but it's not as bad as i expected. if anything, it's the laces that feel coarser and 'worse' quality. the gold numbering also seems thicker and more prominent. unfortunately the pair i received has a small white discolouration on the toe, emailed them back to see what to do. shipping them back from...
does anyone own the orslow 107s? tossing up between them and JBJ high tapers.
anyone?
i wanna buy a new pair of achilles, but haven't owned a pair of cps since 2010. i know pricing has skyrocketed, but has the sizing changed at all since then?
big trouble might be worth checking, but its suuuuuper tiny even for a 'boutique'. engineered garments, orslow, rats etc.
do black business socks that don't pool around your ankles after a few steps exist for under $20? i'm a US12 if it makes a difference.