or Connect

Posts by conqueror

has anyone ordered from brooks bros recently? made an order on monday and it still hasn't shipped yet - called them today and was told it apparently takes 5-7 days to 'process'. insanity.
i'm wondering if the australian uniqlos are receiving a mixture of both US/UK and JP sized stock - i have a bunch of striped supima tees which fit more than a size smaller than the plain coloured (non-striped) equivalent, even though the online measurements are the same. has anyone else experienced this?
thanks, but maybe i should have been more specific - i already have a mattress, i just need a frame (and in wood).
sorry, maybe i should be more specific - i already have a mattress, just need a frame.
ideally wood, headboard would be nice (although not essential), no drawers or other storage needed. ends and legs i'm not overly fussy about. edit: just came across this which doesn't seem too awful, even if it is more than i want to spend - http://www.bedworks.com.au/bed-frames/timber-wood-beds/low-beds/592-louise-space-saving-low-timber-bed-frame.html
i'm struggling to find a (queen) bed i like for under $1200 AUD and ordering internationally is out of the question since postage will be in the high hundreds. any ideas? want to avoid ikea.
i live in australia and am struggling to find a (queen) bed i like for under $1200 AUD. ordering internationally is out of the question since postage will be in the high hundreds. any ideas?
brand new with tags, bought by myself from the tokyo flagship store. nice greeny/brown colour (can try to take better photos if needed) in 8oz cotton-canvas, size 31. price includes shipping within australia but please pm me for overseas.
i forgot that black friday was a thing and made an order from the US three days ago worth $500 (now 25% off).
authority to leave at door has never bitten me on the ass before, but think i've had a parcel stolen . i always seem to have issues with startrack...