or Connect

Posts by conqueror

i'm selling my APC bomber jacket in size L. i believe this is from A/W 2010 and retailed for over $500 - literally worn for one day and has since lived in my closet. navy with a beautiful lining and zip pockets, no tags but 10/10 new condition. i live in australia so postage will probably be around $35ish to the US. please pm for more info or measurements, i have lots of feedback from sufu and ebay if needed.
i bought these literally 4 days ago but a huge dentist bill has just landed on my lap so i can't afford to have them around at the moment. size 33, soaked once, worn for an hour and chainstitched to 35". still have the flasher. best samurai model there is so i won't go into too much detail - mid-rise, slim tapered leg with 19oz denim. i live in australia so would prefer an australian buyer and can provide lots of feedback from sufu and ebay. please pm if you're interested.
i bought one of their crewnecks - unsure of the season, but it was on sale on asos. i always read w+h fits real small but i can wear the M, even though in most labels i need a L or sometimes bigger (i'm 6'1/165lb with fairly broad shoulders) - do they stretch much? it is a little tight on the shoulders but nothing crazy, not sure if going up to an L would be too big.
i just got the apc '87 anniversary hood in from tresbien but its way too small on me, even by apc standards. size xl but i'd say fits more like a m or a small l - bnwt and i can provide measurements if you need. also has small apc embroidery on the bottom right of the body as well. paid $165 aus, will sell for $150ppd in australia. i'd prefer to sell domestic, but pm if you're international and really interested.
can anyone recommend some frames that come in size 55 or 56? i have a huge dome and a fairly wide nose - all i've come across online is a couple of dita frames and one model of ysl's. problem is i'd have to order them online and glasses are something you obviously should try on first. guess i might have to just get raybans and put prescription lenses in them. i potentially (i think) could get away with a 54 if it fit on the nose.
sorry, need some more advice... so the loake's i was going to order are out of stock at pediwear (wouldn't get anymore in my size till the end of august) and herring shoes never replied to my emails/enquiries regarding stock. i'm going to be in melbourne for a few days this week so i figure i would buy a cheaper dress shoe alternative in the meantime - something $300 or less. can anyone recommend some stores or brands that are available in the cbd for that price? i know...
does anyone know how long herring take to reply? emailed them 3 days ago and still nothing - i want to make sure they have them in stock before i order. pediwear replied straight away, but they are not getting elland's in my size until september which is too late for when i need them. also, thanks to whoever posted the shoe tree code.
not the shoes i'm after unfortunately.
nice, well i'll try herring and look for that code too - thanks again.
would herringshoes be a better alternative to pediwear? the shoes are slightly more expensive on there, but shipping is cheaper so they are about the same - i just want to get them as soon as possible.