or Connect

Posts by Corsair

Hey Shy, I hope you follow through with your idea. I live in Hamilton and its so frustrating not being able to find anything. Where abouts are you based? Which NZ sites have you visited so far?
Thanks for the replies guys. I have noticed that chucks run large compared to other shoe sizes. The problem of course being that here in New Zealand (which is not Australia btw lol) dress shoes mentioned on the forum are basically impossible to find. I think ill go size myself up in a standard dress shoe and see what I come up with. Sometimes its really frustrating living in a country which is basically as far away from everywhere else as you can get! The market here...
Hi guys, i'm in the market for a new pair of black dress shoes. Budget is reasonably tight and therefore am looking at scoring myself a pair of black park avenues from EBay. The problem is that I live in New Zealand and have never seen AE sold anywhere here and therefore have no clue as to how the sizing runs. I figure the best way to find my size would be to compare it to the ubiquitous Chucks. I currently wear a UK 11 in chucks and am wondering if that will transfer...
The ideas on using ebay are pretty good. I hadn't thought of using it for suits. Anyone recommend sellers on ebay who they have had good experience with?
Hi all, i'm in the market for my first suit and was wondering what the basic characteristics I should look for. I live in New Zealand so brand names that you are familiar with are not readily available here. By the basics i mean: - construction quality, fabric, cut, colour etc. I need a suit which is versatile as I will be working in a law firm and at this stage can only afford to get one to start with. I have around $500 US to spend and bearing in mind that this...
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/index.html That site is literally packed with information, don't let the name put you off, the articles there are applicable to anyone in some way or another. The basics of losing weight are simple, eat healthy foods whilst reducing your calorie intake, and exercise, preferably a combination of resistance and cardio training. I can't speak more highly of Bodybuilding.com, spend some time and read, read, read. The more you learn the...