or Connect

Posts by ClassMan

Quote: BTW is your boss hot? i'm trying to form a visual here... He works for Jim Mcgreevy...
Quote: Quote: (CTGuy @ 12 Aug. 2004, 09:49) I know it's past the "deadline" Johnathan, but would you still give a "styleforum" discount?? A page right out of GGelements book   Sure. JJF since we are borrowing from ggelemants, what about on ties? did i miss out on those as well? or will you still give a 10% on that? and what about the seven folds, or am i pushing my luck here? Thanks. CM
Quote: Quote: (CTGuy @ 06 Aug. 2004, 7:32) Quote: Originally Posted by kalra2411,06 Aug. 2004, 11:31 NEVER FORGET; I WISHED TO CONCEAL MY IDENTITY - PEOPLE ON THE BOARD PUSHED ME TO REVEAL. I DID NOT WANT TO. HOWEVER, NOW THAT I HAVE; I FEEL THAT SOME RESPCT IS IN ORDER. you know what- I spit in your face no matter who you are.  I have no respect for the way you behave. The way I behave? Biggest joke of the...
Quote: I do not get you weirdos... If you do not want to believe I am myself, then do not speak to me, simple. I am not going to say I am not myself because some people tell me I am not. Is this maybe a metal asylum, here stands Lakshmi Mittal, the metal patients declare that is not Mittal, it cannot be, he has a carpet, (in case you did not realise 99% of homes in the UK have carpet, the other 1% is oak for the drawing room, and marble for kitchens and...
Quote: Quote: (ClassMan @ 06 Aug. 2004, 10:25) Actually, from your avatar you look like one of the bellhops from the hotels I stay at while in NYC. For some reason, this had me laughing hysterically. On a serious note, doesn't the UK have some pretty tough libel/defamation laws?  I've got to believe the real Mr. Mittal - who by all accounts is a very kind and compassionate person for a multibillionaire - would have some sort of claim...
Quote: Quote: (faustian bargain @ 06 Aug. 2004, 6:16) Quote the whole office is almost crying with laughter. did you ever wonder if people are laughing with you, or at you...probably not, just thought i'd float the idea though. a man of your position is best to be circumspect. remember, it's not paranoia if they really are out to get you. /andrew I do not know if that was offense or what? Anyway, I do know that we are all laughing...
Have we all learnt todays lesson? Its NOT OK to "hijack" a thread with social morals. Its IS OK to "hijack" a thread with a psycho movie. Shaking my head here. CM
Happy customer here.  Great service and product.  Not your run of the mill stuff.  Nice guy too. ( Sounds like ebay feedback. sorry .) CM
Nice looking stuff. Prices? CM
Ha. Are you totally confused now? Could you imagine if we were your conscience and were in your mind for EVERY decision you had to make. 8 guys here and about 12 different opinions... KEWL...     keep up the good work guys.