or Connect

Posts by styleophile

Schott Leather Naval Peacoat 740N – Size 46 Black natural cowhide US Navy Anchor buttons Quilted lining Union Made in the U.S.A by LOCAL 169 of WORKERS UNITED A/W SEIU Detailed measurements in the photos Bought it last winter when I lived in the path of the Polar Vortex. As I sit out on my balcony this winter, or what passes for winter on the Left coast, I thought I would pass this along to someone who needs it and would do it justice. The 740N is a ‘classic cut’. It...
Schott Leather Car Coat – Brown Brown pebbled cowhide Quilted lining Union Made in the U.S.A by LOCAL 169 of WORKERS UNITED A/W SEIU Detailed measurements in the photos Bought it last winter when I lived in the path of the Polar Vortex. As I sit out on my balcony this winter, or what passes for winter on the Left coast, I thought I would pass this along to someone who needs it and would do it justice. This jacket is a ‘classic cut’. It is best for those of us who have...
Ralph Lauren Polo – Loden Green Suit Brand New with tags 100% virgin wool 100% cupro lining 3 piece Made in Italy. Detailed measurements in photos I never got around to taking this suit to the tailor to get it ‘finished’. Frankly, I don’t see myself getting a lot of wear out of now that I am on the Left coast. It is best suited for someone who needs an impeccable 3 season wool suit and is a little bored with and/ or a little more adventurous than the vanilla charcoals...
Schott Leather Car Coat – Brown Brown pebbled cowhide Quilted lining Union Made in the U.S.A by LOCAL 169 of WORKERS UNITED A/W SEIU Detailed measurements in the photos Bought it last winter when I lived in the path of the Polar Vortex. As I sit out on my balcony this winter, or what passes for winter on the Left coast, I thought I would pass this along to someone who needs it and would do it justice. This jacket is a ‘classic cut’. It is best for those of us who...
Schott Leather Naval Peacoat 740N – Size 46 Black natural cowhide US Navy Anchor buttons Quilted lining Union Made in the U.S.A by LOCAL 169 of WORKERS UNITED A/W SEIU Detailed measurements in the photos Bought it last winter when I lived in the path of the Polar Vortex. As I sit out on my balcony this winter, or what passes for winter on the Left coast, I thought I would pass this along to someone who needs it and would do it justice. The 740N is a ‘classic cut’. It...
Brand New with tags 100% virgin wool 100% cupro lining 3 piece Made in Italy. I never got around to taking this suit to the tailor to get it ‘finished’. Frankly, I don’t see myself getting a lot of wear out of now that I am on the Left coast. It is best suited for someone who needs an impeccable 3 season wool suit and is a little bored with and/ or a little more adventurous than the vanilla charcoals and blues. My style-savvy friends tell me Loden Green is the “IT” color...
Brown pebbled cowhide Quilted lining Union Made in the U.S.A by LOCAL 169 of WORKERS UNITED A/W SEIU Bought it last winter when I lived in the path of the Polar Vortex. As I sit out on my balcony this winter, or what passes for winter on the Left coast, I thought I would pass this along to someone who needs it and would do it justice. This jacket is a ‘classic cut’. It is best for those of us who have earned the right to wear a size 46: the linebackers, D-ends,...
Black natural cowhide US Navy Anchor buttons Quilted lining Union Made in the U.S.A by LOCAL 169 of WORKERS UNITED A/W SEIU Bought it last winter when I lived in the path of the Polar Vortex. As I sit out on my balcony this winter, or what passes for winter on the Left coast, I thought I would pass this along to someone who needs it and would do it justice. The 740N is a ‘classic cut’. It is best for those of us who have earned the right to wear a size 46: the...
I was referring to:Enzo Bonafé pre-order for model 3824 (modified).Maker: Enzo Bonafé, made in Italy, hand weltedModel: Plain Toe Derby Boot (modified model 3824)Color: Burgundy GrainLast: 363 round classic lastSole: Double Dainite sole, 360 weltDetails: Visible brass eyelets and speed hooks (in total 9 pairs of eyelets)It occurs to me that Carmina and Alden MTO boots are getting to be fairly commonplace on SF.Bonafe has more exclusivity to me, plus, the fact that they...
Put me on the notify list if this make-up is done again! Especially interested in a cognac or saddle shell, or a comparable shade in calf leather