or Connect

Posts by styleophile

To my sensibilities, the top 2 elements of your proposal (Entire boot in grain and Brass eyelets) would put this makeup firmly in the country / casual / workbook camp. It reminds me of the Carmina Winter boot GMTO.My intent was to make this makeup equally at home for business wear, hence my choices.
Bonafé model Modified 3751, upper: Plum Museum Calf, shaft: Black Grain, 946 last, Chained Norvegese. [/quote] I'd like to simplify the design options to create a versatile boot that is equally at home in the office and the weekend - a homage/ update of the Alden SF boot in some ways: KEEP Bonafé model Modified 3751 Upper: Plum Museum Calf Medallion 946 last CHANGE: Shaft: Plum Grain (vs. black grain) CONSIDER: 1. Plain toe vs. Cap 2. Chained Norvegese in a color...
When is the next shipment of the Burgundy Beauty expected to come in? I am on the wait list... my size didn't make the cut last time
Schott Leather Naval Peacoat 740N – Size 46 Black natural cowhide US Navy Anchor buttons Quilted lining Union Made in the U.S.A by LOCAL 169 of WORKERS UNITED A/W SEIU Detailed measurements in the photos Bought it last winter when I lived in the path of the Polar Vortex. As I sit out on my balcony this winter, or what passes for winter on the Left coast, I thought I would pass this along to someone who needs it and would do it justice. The 740N is a ‘classic cut’. It...
Schott Leather Car Coat – Brown Brown pebbled cowhide Quilted lining Union Made in the U.S.A by LOCAL 169 of WORKERS UNITED A/W SEIU Detailed measurements in the photos Bought it last winter when I lived in the path of the Polar Vortex. As I sit out on my balcony this winter, or what passes for winter on the Left coast, I thought I would pass this along to someone who needs it and would do it justice. This jacket is a ‘classic cut’. It is best for those of us who have...
Ralph Lauren Polo – Loden Green Suit Brand New with tags 100% virgin wool 100% cupro lining 3 piece Made in Italy. Detailed measurements in photos I never got around to taking this suit to the tailor to get it ‘finished’. Frankly, I don’t see myself getting a lot of wear out of now that I am on the Left coast. It is best suited for someone who needs an impeccable 3 season wool suit and is a little bored with and/ or a little more adventurous than the vanilla charcoals...
Schott Leather Car Coat – Brown Brown pebbled cowhide Quilted lining Union Made in the U.S.A by LOCAL 169 of WORKERS UNITED A/W SEIU Detailed measurements in the photos Bought it last winter when I lived in the path of the Polar Vortex. As I sit out on my balcony this winter, or what passes for winter on the Left coast, I thought I would pass this along to someone who needs it and would do it justice. This jacket is a ‘classic cut’. It is best for those of us who...
Schott Leather Naval Peacoat 740N – Size 46 Black natural cowhide US Navy Anchor buttons Quilted lining Union Made in the U.S.A by LOCAL 169 of WORKERS UNITED A/W SEIU Detailed measurements in the photos Bought it last winter when I lived in the path of the Polar Vortex. As I sit out on my balcony this winter, or what passes for winter on the Left coast, I thought I would pass this along to someone who needs it and would do it justice. The 740N is a ‘classic cut’. It...
Brand New with tags 100% virgin wool 100% cupro lining 3 piece Made in Italy. I never got around to taking this suit to the tailor to get it ‘finished’. Frankly, I don’t see myself getting a lot of wear out of now that I am on the Left coast. It is best suited for someone who needs an impeccable 3 season wool suit and is a little bored with and/ or a little more adventurous than the vanilla charcoals and blues. My style-savvy friends tell me Loden Green is the “IT” color...
Brown pebbled cowhide Quilted lining Union Made in the U.S.A by LOCAL 169 of WORKERS UNITED A/W SEIU Bought it last winter when I lived in the path of the Polar Vortex. As I sit out on my balcony this winter, or what passes for winter on the Left coast, I thought I would pass this along to someone who needs it and would do it justice. This jacket is a ‘classic cut’. It is best for those of us who have earned the right to wear a size 46: the linebackers, D-ends,...