or Connect

Posts by styleophile

+ on the Alternative Apparel Tees. PutThisOn has a deal on them every summer. The one knock on them is they are pretty lightweight and won't last much longer than a season.I have had good luck with Everlane tees as well - just a bit more structure than AA, but cost a bit more too: https://www.everlane.com/collections/mens-tees______________
+1 @Simone1 As helpful and objective a representation of ones own brand as I have seen on this site. Kudos!
Gandalf the Grey, c'est arrivé !!  
Agree with @jriegen and @Wayward. we can use the old russian proverb "Doveryai no Proveryai" that Ronald Regan turned into a catch phrase - Trust but Verify
Bestia is outstanding, and requires quite a bit of advance planning to get a table. It will be even harder over the holidays and weekends. It is well worth it though as one of the most creative and consistently excellent menus in all of the LA/ SoCal area and measuring up to most that NYC has to offer. Depending on what one orders, and, if drinks & wine are included $150 for 2 adults and 2 kids will be pushing it...
Size / Measurements please!
Is this Lavender Flannel also known as the GRAPE Walt?
I suspect that the makeup I described is not "existing Bonafé style" and therefore may not qualify for the MTO fee waiver. Patrick would you please clarify? What Bonafé model would qualify as a classic, office wear approved, black oxford (with a tiny bit of flair)?
INTEREST CHECK: I am contemplating a Enzo Bonafé makeup: Oxford shoe emulating the EG Inverness Black Museum calf 74945 chiseled rounded last Would we have takers for a GMTO?
Is the hole in the pocket bag, or, is it on the pants themselves? How small is small? dimensions/ photo?