or Connect

Posts by Uunottaja

I've actually grown to like knots with multiple dimples, even three at times. It's mostly a thing intuition though when I tie my tie in the morning. And this isn't really about sprezz or crap like that, I simply find a more natural "it is as it is" knot more interesting. I can see why some people wouldn't like it though.
Recent daily IG pics and some blog pictures of late.
Ig recap from the past week.
I didn't know it's the same one actually, but that wasn't the point really. In my opinion it's worth investing a couple hundred more and getting a fully-canvassed mtm option instead of an rtw SuSu that most likely will not fit you optimally and does not allow you to select the fabric or other details.There's a million bad mtm services that won't achieve even what rtw SuSu does, this is true. If a talented tailor that knows his mtm product is available to you however, I'd...
Mostly made to measure or handmade made to measure from Helsinki's Vaatturiliike Sauma. The green sport coat is an older Boglioli K-Jacket.
Some pics from June. Started my first Neapolitan bespoke project with Pino Peluso of Sartoria Peluso.
Great look man, lovely proportions that work well for you.
Love it. Is that balloon? Can't quite tell from the pic.