or Connect

Posts by HenryFlower

A plea for Manton to bring down the hate hammer. This has been the thread I've learned the most from hands down.
jamesu highly recommended. More here: http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...9&postcount=32
Bump for an excellent seller. Good communication, fast shipment, and super proactive.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I am mixing up a batch of Negronis in about a half an hour. I improved the liquor selection here yesterday, so we'll start with a favorite adulterated version: 1 part Campari 0.5 part Carpano Antica 0.5 part Vya extra dry 1 part Miller's gin Served up and with an orange twist burst-flamed onto the surface. Quoted for posterity. This thread has a great mix of theoretical (for me) and highly...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tony Romo What makes mtm or bespoke need functioning buttonholes anymore so? MTM no, but for bespoke, you can justify the pretension.
I have the Benjamin. It's quite nice for the price. Strong value for money. Don't get working buttonholes; it's pretentious on RTW.
I'd actually have a preference for the calf, but can swing suede. I just need an F or G fit.
This thread is so dangerous to my pocketbook.
How are the pants on this version? Previous models were quite slim through the thigh.