or Connect

Posts by HenryFlower

Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday It's only the CBD thread because Manton was too polite to call it What Are You Wearing Right Now That Isn't Tasteless (WAYWRNTIT). Needs less bickering about the C, more emphasis on the TIT. Well done. Prediction: 70% This thread continues to go wildly meta, ends up creating a singularity from which nothing can escape 15% Someone takes Doc's advice and posts pictures of actual tits, also...
Do you do a natural belt?
Where are you interning? I would plan on suit first day as noted, and then look at what other people are doing, and dress one step up.
This is probably the bottom end of decent quality: http://www.leathergoodsconnection.com/ledrbe.html
Well, I'm clearly not Manton.
Quote: Originally Posted by CaymanS Controversial to do peak lapels on a DB? Ahh. Didn't see it was a DB from that view. While I'm clearly not Manton, just a guy trying to stem the tide, I'll quote edmorel: "I don't consider DB's CBD": http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...=247016&page=2
Quote: Originally Posted by arvidg It's not a windsdor, but either a FIH or a double FIH. (I don't remember.) Too thick for FIH. Quote: Originally Posted by arvidg What tie would you recommend with a summery, royal blue gingham? I'm not sure a wide check gigham is CBD. Perhaps it was the sun, but the overall impression was bright bright blue. A navy or chocolate grenadine would have toned down the shirt. Quote: Originally Posted by...
Quote: Originally Posted by CaymanS [[SPOILER]] Extreme cutaway is highly controversial as CBD item Peak lapels is pushing it as well. Both?
^^^^^ Arrggh. But Quote: Originally Posted by Kaplan Apart from never having warmed to PSs with contrast edges, I think both of these are great. Agreed -- warms my heart. Elegant style. Really like PG's playing around with blues and greys and textures, and aeglus is killing it with UCBD.
Quote: Originally Posted by koolhistorian Depends on where do you work ... government (high level) certainly not Hmm. From what I've seen, government people dress pretty poorly even at a reasonably high level where POW would be a huge step up startorially. There's a "daily media contact" high level (president + WH staff, congress, cabinet) that's all navy/charcoal + flag lapel pin + solid tie all the time, but folks I've seen in, say, EEOB or...