or Connect

Posts by HenryFlower

loveswatching great seller.
We are two away from something -- either suede Belgrave or brown calf Lowdnes. Since we are getting close on something, let's discuss fitting. I wear a NB 10.5 EE, which is pretty close to a perfect fit. In grown up shoes, I have a pair of Tricker's in a UK10 5 fitting on the 6038 last that took some time to beat into shape. This: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?ui...7099&topic=297 says 6038 runs narrow sizeadvisors.com says I should take a 9.5F in last 337, but my...
Quote: Originally Posted by dsc That was more than a week ago, no word from them back You've checked spam filters and the like? I've always gotten good communication from them, including email and PMs here.
^^^^ +1000
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton [[SPOILER]] Wouldn't imagine I'd like that combination of colors, but
http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...2&postcount=44 Seems to indicate different fittings within the same model are fine.
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday Your post highlights an unfortunate truth of WAYW: 80 percent of it is in the photography. People will ooh and all day over an attractive use of light and shadow, but a great outfit will be overlooked if the photo is lacking. In your pics, it was hard for me to make out the details, to see how the tie relates to the shirt and to the suit stripe and square. From what I can tell, it looks like a red tie on a blue...
Quote: Originally Posted by IST66 But it seems to me that this tread has very accurately divided people into castes and categories. Those who publishes the photos here, obviously, are people of the highest category. And those who publishes photos in other branch are a marginal parody and thus, belong to the lowest caste (category). It ain't that complicated. Do you wear men's clothes in a conservative environment and want to express classic...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria what the thread needs are soigné dressers posting new photographs so that we can all think, "boy, that looks great!" +1000 This thread at its best threaded the Scylla and Charybdis between dull and outlandish. At its worst.... well, I'd take the dull side.
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday But don't worry, the law is back in town. Very cosmopolitan. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the...