or Connect

Posts by HenryFlower

+1. I have to buy up a size as it is. For folks who find them too baggy, get ye to the gym and squat.
SC is You should post shoulder measurements. I'd snag if it was a size down....
Bump to encourage more SFers to enter their data into sizeadvisors.com
The summary page was last updated 2007. I've tried to go through the past 188 pages, but . What's the latest on the most recommended purchase route? Still Steve at Nungar? Forum special still in effect?
I have a nice blue linen shirt - posted fabric number a few pages back or so.
Or click here: http://www.styleforum.net/showgroups.php
I have hope. There are enough of us with hard-to-fit feet who want a nice C&J handgrade shoe. Give my your wide, your narrow, your high instep yearning for comfort and style.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kenneth Cole Haan Start your own thread, dude ! From what I understand, the rules would permit a C width to be done on the same order.
Quote: Originally Posted by Orgetorix Agreed. It's not a hard concept to grasp, though it requires being able to step back and look at an outfit as a whole QFT. In addition, this thread in no way impeded the ability of non-CBDers to form an alternative thread, post to regular WAYWRN or whatever, and quite pleased those who "got" and adhered to the style. What the haters don't get is that even if this were Manton's dictatorial thread (and from...
Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace I just caught up on this thread and it was like reading Atlas Shrugged all over again, in an even whinier tone, but, markedly better prose. This comment makes up for some of the meltdown. Well done.