or Connect

Posts by HenryFlower

Seems to me that Reevolving lost round 1 by default, so has to be twice as sharp this round as MBreinin (particularly given that the first offense was Reevolving's).
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Things have become really groovy here. I'm guessing that you don't believe me, but check it out. Stare at this: While playing... I think this is more the vibe he was going for: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this...
This is not the forum you are looking for. Take a left turn, go down the block, and check out the Streetwear and Denim, where you'll find threads where people post looks in leather jackets, denim, and all that manly gritty stuff.
Seriously, go to Sutter St and Union Sq and walk around, trying stuff on and looking for bargins. Also check out the Nordstrom Rack - there will be something there in gray. The BB folks aren't stuffy at all -- service is excellent. Since you are hanging around here, you are going to be super frustrated when you buy something for $200 and hate it a month from now.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kamapuaa You done goofed. You're not anywhere near 225 lbs 15% bf, the idea is ludicrous unless you're seven feet tall. Weightlifters in the 105kg class are generally 5'9"-5'10", and are around 15% bf, so the concept isn't absurd. Strongmen can be leaner than that, but the anti-doping regimins aren't at the same level. Of course, they aren't 40. The OP says his waist stayed the same... Getting back to the...
whusurdadi and Steve Smith awesome sellers as usual.
This threak started out well but the broscience has gotten thick. Teh abzzz: 99.99999999% of the time, if you can't see 'em, it ain't muscle or connective tissue coverin' 'em up. Teh carbzzzz: 99% of the time, it ain't the carbs, it's the total calories (and not enough protein). That being said, there are fun things you can do with carb and calorie cycling and PWO carbs. HIIT: Your priority in a diet should be weight training to preserve lean mass. HIIT is a bitch to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncle Theodore Bowties can look very cool or very un cool Paging the Doctor: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the...
As everyone says, it really depends. There are clearly areas where public service translates into private sector dollars (through experience, prestige, revolving door, etc.), and other areas where you will be seen as a do-nothing bureaucrat. Generally, government service pays well at the low/medium end and pays poorly at the high end. If you are a senior level person (GS15 or SES) in the US Federal gov't, you are doing it out of love, not money. My advice is: go mission...
Very nice MOP and sewing looks good. Is this the trial shirt you mentioned earlier in the thread?