or Connect

Posts by farfisa23

Just wanted to know where you shop online for your dope SW&D threads?
Quote: Originally Posted by pendragon Never bought from this guy, but I like the site: http://www.watchseller.com/ Great, great, great sellers. I've bought a few things - exceeded what I expected. Also, one time I bought a vintage Omega they sent me a box of cookies with my watch. A box of fucking cookies!
Anyone have any travel recs for workout sneakers? I was thinking Nike Free as they are lightweight and bendable. Any other options?
Quote: Originally Posted by Usul I have cracked the code and entered the theade, what time will the orgy be? HAHA. No, for reals, someone take my place.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube Is that across the street from Franklin Auto Center? It is near there, it's on the corner. If you know the street, it's the super nice 1920s Melrose Place building with the big lawn up front.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Holy shit, I was staying like a street from you for 3 months this year. Well, come back to LA and you can be back in the 'Hood. The neighborhood is awesome, my place is too small.
Looking to move out of mine. It's a 1 bedroom on Garfield and Franklin. There is parking included too, it's in an old 1920s building near AFI. It's like Melrose Place, with a fountain and wonderful lawn. It's a great place - rent is 1650, the deposit is 1600, if you take over the 9 months on my lease, I will pay 1000 dollars of your deposit. Apartment is a large 1 bedroom, with hardwood floors and period fixtures. Large kitchen and dining room. Lots of closet...
Looking to move out of mine. It's a 1 bedroom on Garfield and Franklin. There is parking included too, it's in an old 1920s building near AFI. It's like Melrose Place, with a fountain and wonderful lawn. It's a great place - rent is 1650, the deposit is 1600, if you take over the 9 months on my lease, I will pay 1000 dollars of your deposit. Apartment is a large 1 bedroom, with hardwood floors and period fixtures. Large kitchen and dining room. Lots of closet...
I want to start smoking a tobacco pipe, any recommendations for pipes and tobacco?
I fly transcons 1-3x per mo - LA/SF - NYC. It costs me 15k miles with United as a 1K, totally worth it. I get work done, feel refreshed and ready to go.