or Connect

Posts by farfisa23

You would think they would be easy to find, but, alas, they are not. The Levis store doesn't seem to have them in STF material. I want something I can break in myself. Thanks for the link.
I want an unwashed, non faded new Levi's Jean jacket. Everywhere I look, they are stonewashed and lame. Where can I find one in the Shrink to fit raw denim? Any help would be awesome...
All, all the previous threads are old, so I started a new one. Going to be in Paris later this month from Sunday night to a Wed morning. Looking for a hip and cool hotel that won't break the bank. Advice?
I used to smoke Schimmelpenninck Cigarillos, they are light and delicious. In fact, I am going to buy a box, they are more than the Davidoffs, but I love the taste, try them...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I am pleased to say that TitC has been updated today with an article on large, brown cigarettes. Seven months in the making, this comprehensive survey of the what is best called the Art of Tobacco will educate and entertain you...and mortify physicians. Note that my avatar presaged this article. - B You just have to make sure the ash doesn't fall on your clothes (note: it brushes off a fine...
Fuck yeah! I went to CalArts MFA '98 and art school was a dream of mine since I was a kid. I thought, either I buy a Jaguar or a go to Art School, best decision I ever made.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero What part of town you looking to stay in? I would like something chic, but not too chic, more hip than anything else. I was thinking the Marais or something similar. I will be there for work, in Nice, and then off to Naples after Paris.
I will be in Paris for two weeks or so in early October and I want to rent a place. Any advice on the what's and how's?
Quote: Originally Posted by UserName84 Pinned thread that you overlooked genius: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=54258 The best part about being the smartest guy in the room is you have people who aren't as smart as you do your work for you. Thanks, UserName 84 for helping out.
Just wanted to know where you shop online for your fussy MC threads?