or Connect

Posts by kasakka

Yup, too long sleeves.
Received my Black Verde watch. Initial impression is that it looks generally well made. I'm a bit disappointed in a few things though: Case for the watch is not that convenient (clasp needs to be closed to fit the watch in its place) and the case came with the front white marble section completely off and cracked in half. Seems like the glue didn't hold at all. Watch strap is very squeky. When I get the strap resized I'm going to ask if they can do anything about that as...
Yes, they are.
Bright red is a very rare colour in men's shoes. I have a pair and usually wear them with a more casual outfit like black jeans and a sportcoat.
If the jacket fits, I'd just keep it and avoid the hassle. I know it's not what you ordered but it's still a very similar jacket and in my experience the slanted pockets are a lot more useful. I have a DR and a QDR so I can compare.
Just ordered a watch from you, very nice. Can the Baron bag fit a 15" Macbook Pro? It's about 0.1" wider than the listed spec of the bag's computer comparment.
Yes, a more casual waistcoat fabric would be best, something with a texture. Always wear a tie with a vest, it looks so much better. Don't worry too much about the tie fabric, just use one that complements or contrasts your other clothes. If you have a patterned shirt, use a plain tie to avoid too much pattern in your getup.
Get ones that fit well or slightly bigger that fit well with padded insoles. Some models might require some breaking in before they're truly comfortable.