or Connect

Posts by alexg

I know it's an obvious choice, but I really do like Shake Shack. I got scared for a while when they started messing with the fries, but thankfully they saw the error of their ways quickly. I've yet to find a really great burger in Texas. People here like to ruin them with mountains of pointless toppings like peanut butter and jelly and truffle oil, and nobody here knows what a potato roll is. It's very disappointing.
I think I speak for everyone here when I say that the art should just be a blown up version of this .
I'd be in for two or three if we actually did the Four Roses barrel. Could we maybe start a spreadsheet or something to track how many bottles we'd want? Now I'm having a Weller 12. So fucking delicious for something that was $45 for 1.75 liters.
I didn't realize Jester King had switched to green bottles already. I'm curious to try it, but I can't say I agree with them that skunkiness is a good thing in certain beers. They should just stick to brown bottles.
Did anything ever happen with us buying a Four Roses barrel?
I've been unable to find Orval at all today. I'm really hoping this won't be a permanent thing, it used to be in every store. I did pick up a Love Child 5 and a Jester King Bière de Miel today though.
White guys are finance types who work too much and wish they had more time for their kids, usually photographed in Grand Central on their commute home to Connecticut. Or homeless drug addicts who haven't seen their wife and kids in years. There's about 15-20 unique stories which he posts attached to hundreds of different people.
I know I'm way late on this post, but I really hate Humans of NY. He talks about how interesting and unique people are, then every picture is some sort of stereotype. Black men just got out of jail, white teenagers have relationship problems, Hispanic men work in construction or restaurants to support their children, taxi drivers were engineers in their old country... It's too much, it's like the guy goes out of his way to find the most pandering stories possible for his...
Yeah, I don't love either for a similar reason, but they're both at least far more balanced. It actually also reminded me a little of why I'm not crazy about Cascade sours.
Yeah, my consumption of Cantillon alone this year could be measured in gallons. This was a different kind of sour, it literally smelled like a vinegary salad dressing. I've never had a sour beer taste like vinegar before.