or Connect

Posts by alexg

Any idea how crazy that would be? I'll actually be in NYC then, and I haven't had CBS in years.
Is that George an aged one? I love the tequila version, but they're all very good. I'm drinking a Boulevard Smokestack Collaboration Saison. It's with Ommegang. I'm really enjoying it, it's basically exactly what I want in a saison.
I tried George T Stagg for the first time tonight. I've never been hugely into Bourbon, but fuck was that delicious. It was basically a gift too, the $12 bourbon I tried ordering ran out, so they gave it to me for the same price. Now I'm drinking a Chieftain's Ardbeg 13 year bottling.
Costco where?
Kingston Negroni with Smith and Cross and Carpano Antica, out of a white wine glass because I can't find a rocks glass.
I'm drinking a 2010 Sofie. It's excellent, way better than I expected, especially considering it survived a hurricane. Really well balanced, it reminds me a little of Orval.
Everything I brought home from Europe; 2004 Recaredo Reserva Particular Fernando de Castilla Antique Palo Cortado Equipo Navazos La Bota de Palo Cortado 48 Horal's Oude Geueze Mega Blend 2013 Perez Barquero La Cañada PX Westvleteren 12 Cantillon Iris Cantillon Saint Lamvinus Distilled Duvel Westmalle Extra Cantillon Vigneronne Gonzalez Byass 1982 Palo Cortado Havana Club Selección de Maestros 1946 Toro Albala PX Sherry
Do they really not care about cheese? I've always had them ask if it was soft or hard, which I assume is to ascertain how long it was aged/if it's raw. Which is why I'm currently eating Vacherin in my hotel room in London with some wine, instead of trying to get it through customs...
So I'm at the Savoy in London. There are ice pieces in my shaken drink. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about this.
So what kind of Cuban rum do I want to take back to the US with me? Havana Club seems too easy.