or Connect

Posts by alexg

That sucks. I got to meet him the other week, he's a super nice guy. There weren't many people at the event so we talked for probably 45 minutes. He said he may want to do a can conditioned IPA for Europe in the future which would be pretty awesome. I do greatly prefer √225 to Bon Chien though, it's much more balanced with the sourness.
Does anyone have a source for Lolin Anchovies in America? I can only find them in stores in Europe.
Really solid, well integrated acidity and sugar. Stupid cheap too. Next bottle I don't have a picture of, but it was 2012 Sebastien Riffault Sancerre Skeveldra. My first time having orange Sancerre, holy fuck was it good. I had it with my parents who are novice wine drinkers, and they shockingly loved it even though it was super weird. The owner of the bar described it as tasting like Snapple Peach Iced Tea.
Absinthe old fashioned. I've been experimenting tonight, earlier was a stirred Ferrari. Both were surprisingly good.
Not on my own, but yes.
So I'm probably about to run a beer distributor and can't figure out the name. Any ideas? The problem is everything is trademarked...
EC12 is now officially NAS.
That was exactly my thought. I was at EMP when he was there one night, they actually called a bunch of friends to go to the bar to make it seem more lively. I'd be shocked if nobody at Per Se knew who he was. I remember a similar screw up a few months ago though when Ad Hoc served Kenji Lopez Alt a totally overdone steak, then weren't even apologetic, so he posted a picture on Instagram.
Paul Beau 50 Year Old Cognac. Incredible.
Recent purchases. I think I did alright...