or Connect

Posts by djan

Quote: Originally Posted by sq4you they sold out didnt they? It took some time though. Where did you buy yours? No doubt they are cool sneakers.
Those pony hair and velvet MMM's were on Yoox a while ago for less than 200 euros and not many wanted to buy them.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dbear I don't keep my iphone in my front pocket...just to avoid the fade... ...you think it looks alright? I've always kept my phone in my back pocket. It's all about the fashion after all.
Quote: Originally Posted by Schpacko But i wonder if the sleeves are a little bit too long: waddya guys think? The sleeves are a little long, but overall the fit looks rather good to me. If it doesn't bother you, then don't do anything.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol Those MMM don't look too bad worn Yet they look fashionable in a good way
Quote: Originally Posted by uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx fuck, i'm so excited for this. brown dip-dyed corso UK 9. i'm a 10.5D in my AE Park Aves, so i pray it's perfect. How about some pics of the boots when you get a chance? Very nice pick up man.