or Connect

Posts by djan

The suede A-1 blouson has been added to my wishlist. Quote: Originally Posted by jslade Quick fit pic that I just snapped. The bomber looks like it fits a lot better in person, for some reason. Maybe it's because the picture quality and lighting is poor. Anyway, thoughts? I want to pic up a minimalist DR or moto in a few months, so maybe this will be my guinea pig leather to get my sizing perfect. Quote: Originally Posted by...
Topman oxford shirts are cheap but what is the cut like? I've looking for some oxford shirts that are slim fit and short enough to wear untucked. Preferably cheaper than Band of Outsiders. I'd rather not waste money on something that's not what I need. Awful? Passable? [[SPOILER]]
Topman oxford shirts are cheap but what is the cut like? I've looking for some oxford shirts that are slim fit and short enough to wear untucked. Preferably cheaper than BoO. [[SPOILER]]
123abc123; make sure you wear a different shirt. Apart from that, it will be all okay.
Quote: Originally Posted by click here Should I get Dayton Wings + Horns Style boots everyone is talking about in the Sales Thread? The only boots I own are Clarks Desert Boots but the price is so expensive, I don't know if it's worth it. Yes really, that would be like a huge step forward.
Do more research to get an idea of what you want and how much it will cost. You have got some good advice from the previous posters here.
^ nice fit. Quote: Originally Posted by pfurey ^ the black one, no. I forgot where I got that one, but it's virgin wool and insanely soft. I have a red one I posted in a fit a few days ago that I got from allsaints. Way overpriced as usual, but I liked how it fit. The shirt is a shipley geometric pattern shirt. It's a bunch of small white and black triangles that look pretty cool. Apologies, this is what I was referring to:
Quote: Originally Posted by pfurey I'd rather wear an oversized beanie (and my head is giant, so it's hard to find hats to begin with) than a fisherman's cap. You've got it from AllSaints? I'm pretty sure I have the same sloppy beanie.
w4j you must live in a really nice area. Both jackets looks good. I like the colors you have chosen, especially the whiskey. Quote: Originally Posted by Magic1 I have a band collar and I like it, but the arm hole is about a half inch higher than I'd like. Does the bomber have a slightly lower arm hole than the band collar (original)? I know it has a general looser fit, so I thought maybe the arm hole would be a tad lower to account for layering, which...
I think you'll need dayton service boots.