or Connect

Posts by simplequality7

To confirm, there are 2 pairs of Epaulet chinos for sale, and not the 4 that are pictured?
Hey guys, I have a bunch of used denim that I'm looking to sell. It is either deserving of a new home due to lack of wear, or it simply (and unfortunately) doesn't fit me anymore. I'll offer a discount for multiple items. Shoot me a PM should you have any questions, or you'd like make me an offer! Prices do not include shipping. Add $20 for shipment to US and $15 for shipment to Canada. Format of each item is: Brand | Style | Tagged Size | Composition Measurements: Waist...
The PS 30 actually comes with a 30" waist, which fit me last summer when I bought them. Since then, the waist has stretched to 33" but the area between the waist and crotch has not, so they are too slim. I could soak and stretch them but I'd rather not. EDIT
I'm looking for some inexpensive new or used denim with a waist measurement of around 33 inches, preferably slim and with a tapered leg. Brands such as Levis, APC, Nudie and Uniqlo are some that come to mind, but feel free to PM me with what you have. I also have a set of APC Petit Standard in size 30, in excellent shape (worn less than 5 times), that could be worked into a trade.
PM sent
PM sent
Disappointed that the sleeve on the M is still so short! It's too bad they aren't ~25" as with the flannel collection.
PM sent