or Connect

Posts by Knowledge is King

@NickPollica Just to clarify your comments on the Lorenzo trouser having a wider leg, do you mean that the Lorenzo is wider than the Sal throughout (while sharing a higher rise)? Or just that in general, the Lorenzo has a wider leg (irrespective of the Sal). I'm interested because the Sal is too narrow for me in the leg and I'm trying to figure out how the Lorenzo fits in relation for an MTO. Thanks
@clee1982In the Fall of 2014, I tried on the Cantarelli jackets at NMWA and I have some basic "Paul" model suits. I am a 40R (or 40 semi) in the Paul Stuart Paul model. On the Cantarelli stuff at NMWA, I fit well into a 52R (or even a 52L because the jackets are a bit short). Both Greg and I agreed that the 40R Cantarelli was too narrow in the shoulders and too short.
I don't think they've ever really carried it -- the most they ever had was a shirt or two
They have done trunk shows in Hong Kong, but didnt have any association with The Armoury
@Murlsquirl looks great -- what cut is the jacket based on (ie 184, etc)
@NickPollica and @gdl203 will you have samples of the different pants for trying on at the MTM event? Or better yet, is there a way to try them on before the event? I wouldn't want to take up a slot just to realize that the pants aren't gonna work. If the NMWA suit pants are substantially similar to the Sal and Lorenzo, maybe that would work? Thanks
@NickPollicaWhen you guys do a MTM trunk show, do you bring the different models of pants for try-ons? I'm interested in the pleated trouser but I'd want to at least try on a sample for size before hand. Thanks
NMWA should become the first shop in the U.S. to stock japanese market Paraboot make ups. Zonkey Boot mixed with NMWA taste level would be interesting to see also (though that could be redundant with Vass) NMWA x FEIT exclusive make ups NMWA x Foamposites
Corto which means it's a short
Antonio, in some of the showroom pics there appear to be some pleated pants with possibly higher rise lurking in the background but all of the pants that hit retailers have a low-ish rise and flat front. Is this something in development or something that didn't make it past the showroom? Or maybe my eyes are just playing tricks on me?