or Connect

Posts by hiver

Hi all, I could really use some sizing advice. My feet are about 28,1 cm long and 10 cm wide. I recieved my first pair of Meermins based on the Hiro Last, UK size 9. That was clearly too small, so I returned them. Louisa now suggest I size up half a size to UK 9.5 - but I am worried I should go for 10 instead. So any Hiro 9.5 or 10 owners - could I ask for your feet size measurements and/or thoughts? Thanks, M
Gorgeous! Will order the same, based on your pics. Please let us know how they handle rainy streets..Cheers, M
Thanks John!
Thank you Sir! Now that you mention it, that is my absolutely most minimal and anonymous belt
Good to hear that you guys are pretty much in agreement on the advice, and thanks for the jacket praise!
Birks, thanks for the comments and advice! Starting to understand all the subtle hints about the shoes
Thanks Buzzron!Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Good points, duly noted. I suspected something was slightly too loose, just couldn't put my finger on where - and thank you for the compliment!
Prof, thanks for your comment, and it makes sense, thinking back: I wanted a 3 button suit, but was talked out of it, and as a sort of compromise, they suggested to raise the button stance. In hindsight, not a smart move, glad you point it out so I can order it more traditional for next time.Thanks!
Quadcammer, thanks for your comments and kudos Thats a great point I had completely missed - the sleeve lenght shirt/jacket combo. As I read your comment, with a longer shirt sleeve it should improve. I will try with another shirt. Thanks!