or Connect

Posts by A Fine Pair Of Shoes

Just thought I would let you know that we have just started our Summer Sale with amazing discounts on sale stock of up to 65% off retail. Also, we have extended our free cedar shoe trees offer on Loakes!!!
Just thought I would let you know that we have just started our Summer Sale with amazing discounts on sale stock of up to 65% off retail.
AFPOS - we sell and send all over the world, and would be delighted to look after you! Let me know how we can help you.
Quote: Originally Posted by ThinkDerm ^ the leather on these do not look as good as AS's highest range Perhaps the photo's are not doing these fantastic shoes justice then? I can assure you though that the leather and workmanship on these is superior to the AS Premier collection, but possibly not quite in the league of an AS Handgrade, as you'd expect.
Well, the wait is finally over for the start of our stock arriving today from Alfred Sargents of their extremely high quality and beautiful new AS Exclusive ranges. We have the AS Exclusive Moore in Oxblood with Closed Channeled Oak Bark Soles and AS Exclusive Wilson in Vintage Cherry with Closed Channeled Oak Bark Soles Others to arrive shortly....
Literally just a few days away now for the AS Exclusives, apologies for the wait but soon we will have all our ranges in stock with more to follow! Thank you to those customers who have patiently waited, we are very close now.
The designs are progressing well after sitting down with Chay from Alfred Sargent this week. We have taken all your suggestions and are working on two boot designs and two shoe designs and then I will put these up for a vote - you can then place your orders on the winning designs and the boots and shoes will be made up for you as a limited edition. We have looked into Shell Cordovan options, but have decided that these will work out more than your target of $600 - $800...
Just to let you know that we have a special offer on Loakes at the minute - a free pair of twin tube cedar shoes trees with each pair. Any Loakes ordered will be automatically matched with the correct size trees when despatched, no need to enter a code other than NOVAT to take off the 20% VAT for outside EU customers.
Thank you for your suggestions - we will take these away and work up some designs so we can put these up for a vote.
Great suggestions - thank you - how much would you want to pay for these cordovan lovelies?