or Connect

Posts by volchok

Honestly one of my favorite sl jackets. Wish I had one.
I have the rangers. I like them but I'd say they pass for "normal boots" easily if that makes sense, specially when seen from the front. They don't have that very distinct sl aesthetic that is immediately recognizable. As far as sizing goes I'd say they are tts.Personally, I find the CP Winter Combat boots ugly.
Regardless of how the looks are style in the runaway, in my opinion it looks really bad when the layer of clothing beneath a jacket is much longer than the jacket itself, regardless of whether it is a t-shirt, a button up or what have you. Slightly longer is ok. Much longer looks really bad. Again, this is my opinion. If someone likes that look, go for it. Another problem in Slann's fit (no disrespect meant to Slann) is that the boots look way too chunky and not...
Looking good guys.
Thank you.Yeah, not feeling this at all. There were two or three looks that were alright, the rest was completely unwearable and uninspired.
Any links to photos of the new collection? Not a big fan of women's fashion but the all the comments left me curious....
Bit retarded are you?
I was the one asking so thank your for the detailed response. It's funny, in your pic they look almost exactly the same color. However in the bignas 15's pic that I posted they look like 3 shades lighter than the current version at least the ones currently being sold in ssense, farfetch and ysl own online store.
That's a shame! I think that colour looks so much better than the darker current ones!