or Connect

Posts by Leeb

What I've got here is a rare J Press white Terry cloth polo featuring a can't-help-but-touch soft material, MOP buttons, the perfect hit the top of the bicep sleeve length, and classic good looks. This shirt was intended for 2014 S/S but was never released for unknown reasons. Bummer, but you can get it here instead! Measurements are: P2P: 19 in. Length (back tail is 1 inch longer than front): 25 in. The fit is trim and athletic. Price is $40 shipped! Thanks for...
I've got a a wonderful pair of Lands End 628 Straight Fit Twill Chinos size 30W 32L. The pants are a beautiful burnt ombre and a I-will-kick-your-ass-and-then-go-back-to-chopping-wood styling. The pant features solid YKK zippers and reinforced bartack sticking The fit is low in the waist, and straight through the hip and thigh. My price is a fly-out-the-door $20 shipped~! Best, Brian
I've got a a wonderful pair of Lands End Elston Men's Straight Fit Twill Chinos size 31W 32L still in the original bag. The pants are a beautiful olive green and feature more refined touches that would make it a appropriate from office to night on the town. The pant features a tab closure and reinforced bartack sticking The fit is low in the waist, and straight through the hip and thigh. My price is a fly-out-the-door $25 shipped~! Best, Brian
Get your End of the World boot here! I've got a pair of 10.5 size all leather Danner boots made in Portland, OR. These boots are hefty sonsabitches and will outlive you guaranteed. The Vibram sole is toothy and solid with very minimal wear. The leather is supple, thick, and will cradle your feet, while the warm Thinsulate inside will keep you cozy through any weather. Don't get caught without these when the zombies come! Price is $75 shipped CONUS. Thanks for...
AE Walden burgundy penny loafers in 10D. A true staple for any classically-minded wardrobe. Shoes are in GOOD shape. A very low amount of wear on the outer sole, minimal on the inner sole. The Vibram rubber soles have been professionally installed and will ensure that you stay upright on the street! The leather is still in wonderful shape with great color and minimal creasing. Retail is $250+ from the Allen Edmonds website, get them here instead! My Price: $60 shipped...
I've got here a substantial and hefty suede bomber that I bought in my travels at a quaint mom & pop vintage store in Budapest The material and is very thick and durable, but creamy soft at the same time. Measurements are: P2P: 19.5 in Length: 26 in Sleeve (from shoulder seam): 24.5 in Price is $85 shipped CONUS. Paypal please! Thanks! Brian
I have a pair of NWT Naked and Famous Weird Guy in Size 29. N&F quality that you have come to trust, with a medium rise, slim fit that tapers from the knee down. The material is Japanese 100% organic cotton with a deep indigo color, affix with robust rivets, an indigo leather patch, and a button fly. Retail is $155.00 My Measurements (in inches): Waist: 31 Rise: 10.25 Upper Thigh: 11.25 Knee: 8.1 Leg Opening: 7.1 Inseam: 35 Price is $80 shipped CONUS. Paypal...
I have a pair of NWT Naked and Famous Weird Guy in Size 29. N&F quality that you have come to trust, with a medium rise, slim fit that tapers from the knee down. The material is Japanese 100% organic cotton with a deep indigo color, affix with robust rivets, an indigo leather patch, and a button fly. Retail is $155.00 My Measurements (in inches): Waist: 31 Rise: 10.25 Upper Thigh: 11.25 Knee: 8.1 Leg Opening: 7.1 Inseam: 35 Price is $80 shipped CONUS. Paypal...
Florsheim Burgundy penny loafers in 11D. A true staple for any classically-minded wardrobe. Shoes are in GREAT shape. A very low amount of wear on the outer sole, none on the inner sole. The leather is still in wonderful shape with great color and no creasing. Retail is $105.00 from the Florsheim website, get them here instead! My Price: $40 shipped CONUS! Paypal only please. Thanks! Brian
Yes this is shipping from the US, CT specifically. Brian