or Connect

Posts by Leeb

I have a pair of NWT Naked and Famous Weird Guy in Size 29. N&F quality that you have come to trust, with a medium rise, slim fit that tapers from the knee down. The material is Japanese 100% organic cotton with a deep indigo color, affix with robust rivets, an indigo leather patch, and a button fly. Retail is $155.00 My Measurements (in inches): Waist: 31 Rise: 10.25 Upper Thigh: 11.25 Knee: 8.1 Leg Opening: 7.1 Inseam: 35 Price is $75 shipped CONUS. Paypal...
I have a pair of NWT Naked and Famous Weird Guy in Size 29. N&F quality that you have come to trust, with a medium rise, slim fit that tapers from the knee down. The material is Japanese 100% organic cotton with a deep indigo color, affix with robust rivets, an indigo leather patch, and a button fly. Retail is $155.00 My Measurements (in inches): Waist: 31 Rise: 10.25 Upper Thigh: 11.25 Knee: 8.1 Leg Opening: 7.1 Inseam: 35 Price is $90 shipped CONUS. Paypal...
Florsheim Burgundy penny loafers in 11D. A true staple for any classically-minded wardrobe. Shoes are in GREAT shape. A very low amount of wear on the outer sole, none on the inner sole. The leather is still in wonderful shape with great color and no creasing. Retail is $105.00 from the Florsheim website, get them here instead! My Price: $45 shipped CONUS! Paypal only please. Thanks! Brian
Yes this is shipping from the US, CT specifically. Brian
I have a NWT Brooks Brothers 5 Pocket Slim fit Cords. BB quality that you have come to trust but cut like a modern pair of your favorite jeans. A beautiful chestnut color (most accurate in first pic) with a soft, thick corduroy material. YKK zips and BB rivets. Retail is $89.50. BB Measurements: 30W 32L My Measurements (in inches): Waist: 31 Inseam: 31.5 Rise: 10 Leg Opening: 7.5 Price is $45 shipped CONUS. Paypal please. Thanks! Brian
I have a NWT Brooks Brothers 5 Pocket Slim fit Cords. BB quality that you have come to trust but cut like a modern pair of your favorite jeans. A beautiful chestnut color (most accurate in first pic) with a soft, thick corduroy material. YKK zips and BB rivets. Retail is $89.50. BB Measurements: 30W 32L My Measurements (in inches): Waist: 31 Inseam: 31.5 Rise: 10 Leg Opening: 7.5 Price is $45 shipped CONUS. Paypal please. Thanks! Brian
I have here a Thom Browne staple White Oxford listed in size 1 (if you are familiar with TB sizing). A stunning oxford with MOP buttons, wonderfully soft oxford broadcloth, collar button, and amazing construction. This shirt is the higher quality version made in New York (before TB moved production to Japan). The tag is marked to prevent return. Measurements (in inches): P2P: 18.5 Length: 30 Sleeve: 24.5 Price is $125 shipped CONUS. Paypal please! Thanks! Brian
I have here a Thom Browne staple White Oxford listed in size 1 (if you are familiar with TB sizing). A stunning oxford with MOP buttons, wonderfully soft oxford broadcloth, collar button, and amazing construction. This shirt is the higher quality version made in New York (before TB moved production to Japan). The tag is marked to prevent return. Measurements (in inches): P2P: 18.5 Length: 30 Sleeve: 24.5 Price is $125 shipped CONUS. Paypal please! Thanks! Brian
I have here a NWOT Thom Browne staple Grey Oxford listed in size 2 but more of a 1 (if you are familiar with TB sizing). A stunning oxford with MOP buttons, wonderfully soft oxford broadcloth, collar button, and amazing construction. This shirt is the higher quality version made in New York (before TB moved production to Japan). Measurements (in inches): P2P: 19 Length: 29 Sleeve: 24.5 Price is $125 shipped CONUS. Paypal please! Thanks! Brian
I have here a NWOT Thom Browne staple Grey Oxford listed in size 2 but more of a 1 (if you are familiar with TB sizing). A stunning oxford with MOP buttons, wonderfully soft oxford broadcloth, collar button, and amazing construction. This shirt is the higher quality version made in New York (before TB moved production to Japan). Measurements (in inches): P2P: 19 Length: 29 Sleeve: 24.5 Price is $125 shipped CONUS. Paypal please! Thanks! Brian