or Connect

Posts by CTGuy

A couple bites but no one has pulled the trigger. I am willing to offer a discount if buyer buys more than one watch and we can combine shipping.
Basically brand new in original box London Taxi cufflinks from Thomas Pink. Price dropped to $55
Cleaning out a collection of great affordable watches to finance a very recent engagement. More pics are available upon request. Looking for a quick sale so prices are firm, but low. No boxes or papers, but guaranteed authentic. Seiko SKX013: great iconic dive watch. 3 Nato included. $135 120 Seiko Alarm: Not sure of the model, but this is a great watch. Battery powered quartz. An iconic and futuristic Seiko design. Worn lightly without any dings or scratches. ...
46L summer sack jacket from J Press. A classic jacket, but does not fit me any more. Single vent. Feel free to message me with questions. I'm dropping the price to 20 bucks. Looking for this to go to a good home. PM if interested.
This jacket was and is a favorite of mine, but I've lost too much weight to get this tailored. I'm parting with it so someone can hopefully enjoy it as much as I did. Lining is really cool and I like the fit of the blazer a lot. Feel free to PM with more detailed questions.
I have worn these shoes twice since I bought them and I need closet space. I am offering them for $50 to a good home. Size 13D. PM me with questions.
Still available!
Price Drop!!!
Price Drop!
Price Drop!