or Connect

Posts by CTGuy

46L summer sack jacket from J Press. A classic jacket, but does not fit me any more. Single vent. Feel free to message me with questions. I'm dropping the price to 20 bucks. Looking for this to go to a good home. PM if interested.
This jacket was and is a favorite of mine, but I've lost too much weight to get this tailored. I'm parting with it so someone can hopefully enjoy it as much as I did. Lining is really cool and I like the fit of the blazer a lot. Feel free to PM with more detailed questions.
I have worn these shoes twice since I bought them and I need closet space. I am offering them for $50 to a good home. Size 13D. PM me with questions.
Still available!
Price Drop!!!
Price Drop!
Price Drop!
Price Drop!
Two pairs of Thomas Pink cufflinks. London Cabs and Killer Whales. 60 dollars each or 100 for the pair. Price Drop: 45 each or 80 for the pair. Whales are sold.
I lost some weight and I am also in the process of moving and cleaning out my closet. Beautiful tweed Brooks jacket that was worn very lightly. In very good condition. Size if 48L and was never altered. Looking for $150. I paid over $300 new and the jacket was on sale. Price Drop: $100