or Connect

Posts by p.trick

Speaking of pasta, I hear that there are ramen cookbooks out there (though I haven't looked through them myself). Might be worth checking out.
A few of my favorites: "No idea. I found it in the back of my closet." "It was on sale." (Not really answering the question asked but sufficient for some.) "Enough." "My ____ let me borrow it." +1 for "It was a gift."
Quote: Originally Posted by ino the only regular priced items are apc and sugarcanes.. Pfft, as if anyone would ever buy those.
I don't know exactly what the instructions read on the Clearasil, but generally those types of creams are applied twice a day: once in the morning and once in the evening after cleansing. I personally moisturize only in the morning as a part of my cleansing regimen. I advsie against popping your pimples (even with a cloth) as scars or keeloids may develop, the latter only removable by cosmetic surgery. Blood vessels are very close to the surface of the skin on your face,...
I hate middle school dress codes. Oh wait...
An animated, surrealistic rendition of my first kiss: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xgEAqzk7lg
Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS Yeah, I kissed (and something else I really can't post...) my first pair of tits (I call them that because they and I are on a personal level) way before my first real kiss. Jon. I can recommend an excellent fitness trainer to help you take care of those.
Quote: Originally Posted by sygyzy Man, are they really out of (most) Lee's? I wanted to pick up a pair All your Lee's are belong to us.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarmac when I don't want them to bleed I always get white jeans, or invisible Take it one step further and move to a nudist colony. Then Western Union me the money you would've dropped otherwise.