or Connect

Posts by p.trick

I've been using Benzaclin for at least two or three years now and (in conjunction with my daily cleansing regimen) has worked wonders for me. I still experience occasional breakouts but they usually get put down in a few days and the cream helps dull the redness in the meantime. My doctor instructed me to apply it to my entire face, which makes sense as any given location on the face is prone to acne and can be considered "affected areas." It's hard to notice improvements...
I can't believe I read twenty pages of this. I don't know how it is up in Annapolis, but the prevailing trend among caucasians at my high school is an eternal summer at the beach: saturated in Hollister and American Eagle. In this regard, flip flops/thong sandals are not uncommon and certainly not indicative of homosexuality.
Quote: Originally Posted by migo Quote: Originally Posted by p.trick Attended my senior prom just this past weekend. Two-button placket, peak lapels, tone-on-tone stripes, self top collar. Surprisingly, I can't recall a single discordant ensemble in the room that night save for occasional off-key headgear. There was one guy who arrived in a baseball cap, an ill-fitting shirt, jeans, and sneakers (needless to say, he didn't have...
Attended my senior prom just this past weekend. Two-button placket, peak lapels, tone-on-tone stripes, self top collar. Surprisingly, I can't recall a single discordant ensemble in the room that night save for occasional off-key headgear. There was one guy who arrived in a baseball cap, an ill-fitting shirt, jeans, and sneakers (needless to say, he didn't have a date) but everyone who attempted appropriate attire did so successfully. However, a smattering of...