or Connect

Posts by p.trick

Haha I go MIA for a year and I find this thread just where I left it. I've been playing around with the same hair style and various products for about 12 months now. Since Asian hair is naturally fine and straight, I felt that using pomade was overkill (if slight) for achieving lift or control. Apply too much and you'll get a heavy greasy mop on your head. I enjoyed the pliability offered by pomade as people often want to touch my hair, but it doesn't set completely and...
Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. I agree but my hardcore PC days are over. At least until Starcraft 2 hits shelves. Quote: Originally Posted by Southern-Nupe I know Halo3 is capable, but can COD4 be played online between Xbox and PC gamers? I'm just speculating, but probably not. Halo can because of relatively few controls and lack of recoil evens the playing field between console and PC gamers.
Have you ever tried Zara?
Quote: Originally Posted by miguelluna Does anyone know if it's possible to get one custom made? Due to the inefficiency of the enterprise (unclaimed orders, dissatisfied customers, etc), Levi's no longer offers a customization service.
Quote: Originally Posted by thepataphysician a bad idea. Got 'em, coach!
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkNWorn That's not true. I walked by one the other day in Georgetown. I stand corrected.
Quote: Originally Posted by toufu ...dior.. nuff said.. Quote: Originally Posted by excellence what toufu? Apparently not.
Quote: Originally Posted by excellence I wanna get soething not too skinny and not to baggy. By process of elimination, it seems that the only fit left would be the regular.
Quote: Originally Posted by visionology That is one of the lessons in classes on self help. They will typically have you go to a park or city block and start conversations with as many random people as possible. A fun and easy way to get started: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxCEPbqbei8
I own a pair of the Rigid Green. The fit doesn't score any points with me; the topblock is cut very straight and even if I sized down, there would still be gapping at the sides of the waist. However, they're very comfortable second only to my Rag & Bone. They're suitable as a trendy pair of jeans to wear out to the club and have ample room to dance in.