or Connect

Posts by Alias88

looking to make an order off the Quoddy website I wanna get the blutchers in peanut grizzly brown leather and black camp sole, same one as they made for inventory. The peanut grizzly leather is not one of the options for the blutcher, but is for the oxford Anyone know if they will be able to do that for me? Or if anyone knows/has a pair for sale let me know
thinkin about buying some RRL dyed officer chino pants size 30 or 31 was wondering how they fit compared to most other brands in the same size? Rise?thigh?strech? overall fit? Thanks
looking for a f/w 2010 blue oxford size Medium If you got one, or know of one for sale get at me Thanks
thinkin about buying some RRL dyed officer chino pants size 30 or 31 was wondering how they fit compared to most other brands in the same size? Rise?thigh?strech? overall fit? Thanks
Jay thanks for the help but kind of confused haha..you said sunny runs slimmer in the arms and body, and that a medium will be closer to a large in w&h? is is sunny smaller or larger than w&h?(shorter/tighter)?
Thinking about getting one of the sunny sports work shirts in red size medium Wondering what the fit is like compared to other brands whats the fit (length,chest, etc) compared to W&H oxfords oxford M, Gitman vintage M, etc thanks for the help
Nice shirt, bump how long is it compared to a wings and horns shirt?
Yo, interested the jeans Where are you located? how much is shipping to Vancouver Canada?