or Connect

Posts by ned kelly

He has a shop making suits and shirts in the Peninsula Hotel in Hong Kong. I had some shirts made there about eight years ago. Quality and value for money was good.
LEVI 504 JEANS SEEM TO RETAIL A T ABOUT $90 AUSTRALIAN AT MYER AND DAVID JONES. THERE ARE DISCOUNTS AT SALE TIME. I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT 504S CAN BE BOUGHT IN THE USA FOR $30 USD. CAN ANYONE NAME A WEBSITE IN THE USA THAT SELLS LEVI 504S FOR PRICES LIKE THAT?
This is my post from June 2009. At today's exchange rate this equals $2147USD, 1630EURO, and 1357 BRITISH POUND .With a 28% appreciation in the Aussie Dollar over this time we should have seen at least some decline in the retail price.
Can anyone provide the name of an online source for Borrelli boxers?
The dry cleaner should have insurance for this. My suit was lost by my dry cleaner .I put in a claim to my cleaner who referred it to his insurance broker.The dry cleaner's association has a scale to value all damaged or lost goods. The suit was from one of Hong Kong's more expensive tailors. I provided a copy of the credit card bill and a letter from the tailor describing the details of the suit. As it had been worn only a few times i was compensated to near cost of the...
I am worried about protecting my suits and shirts from attacks from moths, silverfish and any other predators. They are stored on hangers in a built in wardrobe. What products should i use and from which retailer?
I don't know anything about prices. There is a 3 shirt minimum order. Shirt fabrics are DJA ,Tomas Mason,Alumo, and Monti. Suitings are Loro Piana, Vitale Barberis, H & S, Zegna etc. They request you ring for an appointment.
I have received a mail out from Ascot Chang re their upcoming tour. They will be in in Sydney on August 8th & 9TH....
It may just be my computer but the link doesn't work for me.