or Connect

Posts by gvibes

Dibs on the C&J - sending PM now.
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 good luck. i'm at 8% bf and still have them. all you can do is shrink overall fat cells. spot reduction doesn't work. If they really bother you, there's always lipo.
I would not buy a Cartier sport watch. If those are the only two options, get the Rolex.
By favorite live albums are: Santana live at the Fillmore (I don't even really like Santana) Allman Brothers live at the Fillmore
Getting in shape will be more than just your work-out - you are probably going to need to alter your diet as well. But for work-outs, I suggest reading Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength http://www.amazon.com/Starting-Stren.../dp/0976805405
Quote: Originally Posted by speedster.8 So what is the reserve 6 or as much as 8days? Nice, dont know much about Orient. Want a GS GMT No idea. I believe the company may be owned by Seiko.
My new watch (way below the price of all the others in this thread, as always): I don't know why, but I really wanted a power reserve. Less than $300 new.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ace Rimmer In the sport watch (automatic diver) category, one of my recent favorites has been the Orient Blue Mako. Goes for $110-150 at Kenmar. Orient star is their bit higher end line - I just picked up: You can get them new for less than $400. Probably less than $300.
Quote: Originally Posted by Despos That is my dilemma. It would be tough for me to look any better naked. I honestly lol-ed.
Quote: Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs Is self-promotion allowed (encouraged?) in this thread? I don't know about encouraged, but it seems to be allowed.