or Connect

Posts by gvibes

Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 AT the current tax bracket, a $500K income gets you into the 40% bracket. You end up with $300K only. There isn't a 40% bracket (at least in the US). As for the OP's question, I don't think I'd ever not care about paying full retail.
I'll take the button front 38. PM me with your paypal info.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube I got a kick out of the dude emailing his best customers to inform them of his upcoming trip to Vegas and the coke sale prices! My ex's dealer would broadcast text messages daily. Like, "Got some sweet 'dro." He had been doing it for ~4 years, and hadn't been arrested yet.
What about this Quote: [Stephanopoulos:] But can you name an economist who thinks [the gas tax holiday] makes sense? [Clinton:] Well, I'll tell you what, I'm not going to put my lot in with economists. Because I know if we did it right, if we actually did it right, if we had a president who used all the tools of the presidency, we would design it in such a way that it would be implemented effectively.... We know Hillary, we know. Those dang...
Just the Economist
Quote: Originally Posted by shoe anybody can offer any info on these jeans? http://cgi.ebay.com/Takeshy-Kurosawa...QQcmdZViewItem http://cgi.ebay.com/Takeshy-Kurosawa...QQcmdZViewItem thanks I'm predicting unkind responses to these potential purchases. Get APCs at denim bar. They're like 120 bucks after discount.
Quote: Originally Posted by aak That guy looks like a total douche. Although his very generic hairstyle can be easily replicated with a short hair cut and a bit of matt wax. Don't get highlights, you jump an extra 3 points on the douchebag metre. He's a really, really good analyst, actually.
Chicago tap water is pretty dang good.
Quote: Originally Posted by itskub Man, I lost a good 6-8 pounds after my first semester away from home.. Guess Im not normal. I lost 25 pounds my first semester.
Quote: Originally Posted by Thracozaag How was The Cooler? Meant to see that, and just never have..... William H. Macy is a great actor. Maria Bello is old and hot.