or Connect

Posts by gvibes

Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 AT the current tax bracket, a $500K income gets you into the 40% bracket. You end up with $300K only. There isn't a 40% bracket (at least in the US). As for the OP's question, I don't think I'd ever not care about paying full retail.
I'll take the button front 38. PM me with your paypal info.
Quote: Originally Posted by shoe anybody can offer any info on these jeans? http://cgi.ebay.com/Takeshy-Kurosawa...QQcmdZViewItem http://cgi.ebay.com/Takeshy-Kurosawa...QQcmdZViewItem thanks I'm predicting unkind responses to these potential purchases. Get APCs at denim bar. They're like 120 bucks after discount.
Quote: Originally Posted by aak That guy looks like a total douche. Although his very generic hairstyle can be easily replicated with a short hair cut and a bit of matt wax. Don't get highlights, you jump an extra 3 points on the douchebag metre. He's a really, really good analyst, actually.
Chicago tap water is pretty dang good.
Quote: Originally Posted by itskub Man, I lost a good 6-8 pounds after my first semester away from home.. Guess Im not normal. I lost 25 pounds my first semester.
Quote: Originally Posted by Thracozaag How was The Cooler? Meant to see that, and just never have..... William H. Macy is a great actor. Maria Bello is old and hot.
Quote: Originally Posted by Queue Finishing up my undergraduate studies at the University of Illinois. Only 2 more weeks, and then I have to face the "real world" Woop woop BS, CompE, Illinois JD, Michigan
Quote: Originally Posted by brosnan6 Would you buy a Cartier at all if it was another collection? They aren't my only two options, just two that I have in mind right now...I welcome your suggestions! Oops - sorry I stepped away from the forum. Others have covered it, but basically, if you get a Cartier, it should be a tank, which you would probably rarely wear, as they seem dressy (to me, at least). So get the Rolex, or one of a huge number...
Quote: Originally Posted by GoSurface Shave it off if you have the right head shape. Bald men are the sex. Just look at Patrick Stewart. I got some receding temples, but I'm deathly afraid of shaving my head. I think it's both 1) lumpy and 2) pretty heavily scarred.