or Connect

Posts by gvibes

Well, I am also 220, only 5'11", and I am swimming in my 44Rs these days. It all depends on the build.
Quote: Originally Posted by viator But why not just avert the issue by telling the groom you already have a suit just like the one he picked out, and ask him whether he wouldn't mind if you just wore your own? He doesn't have to know that you'll buy your own suit. I like this idea. Otherwise, suck it up.
Quote: Originally Posted by DieGormleyDie I either have short arms or a short torso, because most 46L jackets extend to almost my fingertips with my arms relaxed at my sides. I think I am actually a natural 45, which doesn't exist. I thought it would be easier for a tailor to tighten up a 46 than loosen up a 44. I am looking for something cut relatively slim, with a higher arm hole ideally. Could any of you recommend a suit manufacturer that would fit...
Quote: Originally Posted by db_ggmm At the Wii later, she made a couple statements such as... That can't be good for you. That's a lot of meat in one sitting. When I told her that I nearly always pack a full pound of meat for my lunches at work, she said that's not good for digestion. I was a bit floored. I was surprised she wasn't very trusting of my nutritional knowledge at that moment, despite being healthy as a horse, despite how much I talk...
Quote: Originally Posted by Rikkar501 Don't even think of using a drug to help you lose weight, especially one with the side effects and possible cardiac risks of clen. Get that diet squared away+exercise and 20 lbs. is no big deal. You might want to extend your timeline though, 2 months is a little short. In case it wasn't clear, my recommendation was a joke.
Quote: Originally Posted by WRAdvisor Hey guys, I'm just looking for opinions on how to gain weight and muscle. Here is a breakdown: I'm 26 years old, 5'10'' and range from 135-140lbs. I've always been a "small frame" kind of guy and I think that's due in large from my family. Both mom and dad are thin and I got some skinny genes. I'm not complaining, but I have the HARDEST time putting on weight/muscle. I eat like a horse, but have a very high...
Once you have found a jacked that fits right, I find that it's generally not too difficult to find stuff online that fits right. I got lucky on a perfect fitting jacket from here or ebay or something, so I know what measurements to look for for what IMO is a perfect fit for me. Then, I just keep my eyes on ebay and here for jackets or suits that meet those requirements. If you are shopping slightly used or grey market, 500-600 goes a long way. You can pretty easily...
Quote: Originally Posted by yerfdog Maybe Lawyerdad will correct me but I think another way that's often overlooked is to work in the federal government (with major exceptions, ie DOJ, fed agencies are much less snobby about school rank) for several years, then do the standard thing that happens w/lobbyists and regulators where you switch to private sector representing companies against your old agency. Of the former federal employees at my...
Quote: Originally Posted by MarcDominic But that's a 40R and I don't see myself fitting into any suit that's a 38. My actual chest measurement is a 42.5. Maybe that brand/cut is just not right for my body type. Suits just fit differently around the shoulders. I have seen a 44 with 19 inch shoulders, and a 44 with 22 inch shoulders. You are just going to have to find something runs narrow. There should be something out there.
Wizard of aahs maybe? http://cgi.ebay.com/M-VALENTINO-MENS...item5887fd4533