or Connect

Posts by xdahlia

Description: Gant by Michael Bastian XS spread collar blue with white stripes box pleat adjustable barrel cuff thicker oxford? cloth 100% cotton MOP buttons Condition: washed once but never worn no alterations comes with original plastic collar stays tag included Measurements: shoulder-to-shoulder 15.25" pit-to-pit 19.75" sleeve length 26.5" back length 28.75" (from base of collar) front length 27.75" (from base of collar) Terms: no returns shipping...
Description: Gant by Michael Bastian XS spread collar white contrast collar and cuffs white with red stripes box pleat adjustable barrel cuff lightweight 100% cotton MOP buttons Condition: washed once but never worn no alterations slight chipping in a few of the MOP buttons, probably from the dryer comes with original plastic collar stays tag included Measurements: shoulder-to-shoulder 15.5" pit-to-pit 20" sleeve length 27" back length 29" (from base of...
What an asshole
Try Topman for 34 suits. They are cut rather short, but no short specific models. For 34S 3-button, try http://www.adamoflondon.com/aol_newshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=231. They seem to carry various 34S, though in a vintage cut (note the extreme waist suppression).
What's the jacket length?
5'4" here, 125lbs So, they make shorts from 36 up. And they make 34R. But 34s? Practically impossible. So far A|X is the only one. I guess the logic is this: a) If you are a 34, you are simply thin. Solution? 34R. b) If you are short, there are many solutions, from 36S on up. c) But if you are both 34 and short, then you must be a child. Solution? Kids clothes. Therefore, I must be a child and should wear childish and poor quality synthetic clothes. Sound familiar...
Wow, that looks great. The few boys jackets I've tried on have been really boxy and generally odd in a puffy way (I'm 5'4 125lbs). Would you mind sharing what brand those blazers are from? The tan blazer looks particularly good. And what alterations have been done to them? Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by tgt465 I think taking an inch off the bottom of this particular jacket would be okay without messing things up, and would help it look somewhat better on you. But this won't address the other issues previously mentioned in the thread. Also I understand this isn't an especially easy alteration to do (although certainly not the most difficult either). Right. I'm starting to look at MTM options at this point....
Quote: Originally Posted by harry2quinn Band of Outsiders. Ah, thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter HUGO (boss) does a size 34, Z-Zegna drop 8 in a 36s might work too, Collezioni Metropolitan in 36s could work... there are options, but you'll have to really hunt around. as for what you have, I don't think the fit's that bad, just needs a little work. shoulders are acceptable but maybe a tad wide, just clean up the back. I like the lower button stance but the prob is the jacket is maybe on the longer...