Posts by sobecane

Any timeline for the slim white oxford button down (no box pleat)?
Order #21445White Royal TwillCode:RY-1292 4C7F1 DTSize:14 1/2The collar points were definitely shorter than my other shirts!
Same thing happened to me! The white shirt has a smaller collar which caused it to keep untucking from under the lapels of my jacket
Rick - any ETA on the Slim Fit Light Blue Wharton Stripe? Those are staples!
Looking forward to sans box pleat oxfords as well but the link you posted mentions box pleat in the description.
14.5 Slim. Been wanting the spread collar black label shirts in mauve twill, white fine twill or royal twill, sky blue fine twill and maybe some more.
Most of my size is all sold out in shirts. Do I have to go custom if you have the fabric on hand but I want the same dimensions as your sold out ready to wear option?
I notice their ties never get mentioned much by members or by Rick himself. Can anyone provide a review or recommendation? I would like to find out more regarding where they are made, the process, and the quality.
no, i wanted to confirm you would honor it before being placed. I will place ASAP and send the order # to you.THANK YOU!!!
Had an issue with the website late Sunday night as I tried to place a last minute order. Is 20% back in future credits still being offered? thanks and no worries if not!