or Connect

Posts by Johnny_5

I was mistaken it was actually 2 kills from 1 shotgun shell, but still 4 kills in like 3 seconds. Unfortunately, when you upload the video to youtube through the game itself the quality of the video suffers... bonus material
Core sucks. I could care about dobule XP if I'm not having any fun.
Watched Mesrine:Killer instinct today. Really enjoyed the movie start to finish and am looking forward to part 2.
You make yourself sound like an idiot.
This is ridiculous.
We should play some more objective based games as a team. After awhile team deathmatch gets stale, and games like search and destroy require actual strategies, and when those strategies come together it's a hell of a lot more fun that just sitting in a corner shooting people that go by...
Although there are some great cookbooks out there for a beginner like myself (The Way to Cook comes to mind), foodwishes.com has been the best resource. Chef John breaks down intimidating techniques and ingredients so well, making all of his video recipes very easy to follow. For me, the hardest part about becoming comfortable in the kitchen was not being sure whether or not I was doing was correct. Since, the videos offer so much great detail all of the guesswork has...
Had people over last night, should be on around 4ish for some early games. If anyone wants to join shoot me a text. I can't stand ransoms.
we do it