or Connect

Posts by Johnny_5

You guys are still giving this game the time of day?
Seriously, at first I was kind of annoyed at BF3, but after putting some time into the game it's really fun. It's definitely not like CoD where you corner camp and jerk off to your K/D ratio. It's all about teamwork. When you have a squad with people performing different functions it's fun as hell. Dave would be sniping and spotting enemies at a distance and planting spawn beacons, and I will be a medic throwing health packs and reviving teammates. Pretty awesome.
You guys need to give BF3 another shot, it's such a great game and blows MW3 out of the water.
:foo:Been playing HCTDM on BF3 with Dave (the cool one), and have been having a blast. You guys really need to reconsider your virtual lives.
Told you, mofos.
How about Renegade?
Mauro you need to stop being so sensitive. Remember that this is still a game and we play to have fun. The guns are pretty unbalanced. Last night I was rolling with an SMG class and was getting raped by snipers at close range.
Wow, battlefield looks fucking boring.
AhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHaa Maybe you cam learn a thing or two from the Korean kid.
So whats the deal boys, are we still getting together in October? If so, when? Also, is anyone playing Gears of War? I saw a couple of videos and it looks good.