or Connect

Posts by Johnny_5

Please give me my space.
The fact that you believe you're entitled to a response is laughable. If the $60 member price is too much, ask your parents to up your allowance.
Mauro still mad?
Mauro, can you please comment on the fabric and materials used to make the shoelaces. A lot of laces give me blisters and irritation after only tying once in the morning. Also, will there be Velcro options for people who have conditions similar to mine?
Picked up a scary black rifle a few months ago. 50 yards seated using iron sights. Really need an optic.
For Florence, definitely check out Cibreo and Vini E Vecchi Sapori. Vini e Vecchi is a small family run place that literally seats like 12 people. The food is simple, but outstanding. You will need reservations, so make them months in advance. Cibreo is more upscale, but the food and service is phenomenal. We spent an evening there for dinner and the owner Fabio was constantly checking in on us and making sure we were enjoying our food. When we were in Tuscany we really...
I got my cotton slub shirts the other day in light blue and the darker blue also. Absolutely gorgeous fabric, and the fit and finish is first rate. These will definitely get a lot of use this summer. Thanks again, Mauro