or Connect

Posts by nxmehta

It's amazing that this guy is still in business after the consistent lack of customer service. After my return was sent back to me marked as unclaimed, and Jamison hasn't responded to me, I'm giving up. I'm selling some mid gray trousers that I wasn't able to return. PM me if interested. http://www.styleforum.net/t/433339/howard-yount-mid-gray-flannel-pants-size-32-new-with-tags#post_7458861 I swear the next time I'm in NYC I'm going to knock on this guy's door and...
For sale are two beautiful pair of flannel trousers from Howard Yount. Made in Italy. Both are classic mid gray colors, size 32, and brand new with tags. The first pair is Super 120s Fall Flannel, the second is 360g Flannel. I love them but they don't fit. After several ignored emails from Jamison (and one unclaimed package!), I'm selling these here. Selling for $150 shipped each, or $280 shipped if you buy both together. EDIT: Sold the Super 120s Fall Flannel...
Same thing happened to me. It's been almost 6 months.I would never buy from this guy again.Per another user's suggestion, I should try selling the pants here...
We could if he responded to emails. Or picked up packages. Or posted on forums. Or gave me a phone number I could call. I mean, I would LOVE to hear his side of the story. I've been waiting months to hear it!
Next time I'm in NYC, whether it's a day or a year from now, I am taking this stupid package to his door and at least getting some kind of response from him. At this point I'm assuming the money will never be refunded. I just want some kind of acknowledgement that there is a problem here.
NO HE DOES NOTIt is extremely aggravating that people keep pretending that we are making this up. He may take returns SOMETIMES, but I bet I'm not the only one who got a package sent back unclaimed.Here is a return that I sent in APRIL: http://i.imgur.com/8fh5M7t.jpgI don't know what other proof I can provide that it is an extremely risky proposition to buy from Howard Yount. Yes, the materials and prices are great. However, if they don't fit, do not expect to be able...
You can try to send it there, but in about a month it will be sent back to you as unclaimed. At least that's what happened to me. Still trying to get a response about it.
This is true. If my order had fit I would have been very happy. If there is a problem with the order however, you are potentially screwed. I tried to return my pants in March and here we are 2 months later and I haven't heard a peep from Jamison.
I am also having issues with Howard Yount. Ordered some pants, lovely material but too small. Sent them back but the package was returned to me as it was unclaimed on his end. No email responses from Jamison. You guys are a lot more patient than me... I'm going to call my credit card company today. This is not a trivial amount of money that I can just afford to have disappear. Even a simple email saying, "Sorry, let me get back to you" would be good enough right now.