or Connect

Posts by Eme-69

ACNE STUDIOS TOWN STAY CASH 30/32 TRUE BLACK, COLOR DONT FADE BOUGHT IN SEPTEMBER, WORN 10 TIMES, NO STAINS OR ANYTHING 10/10
bump
bump
bump
bump
PRADA CREEPERS FROM FW11 IN BLACK COLORWAY, SOME MINOR CREASING, OTHERWISE PERFECT CONDITION RETAIL WAS OVER 1100$+ THIS WAS A STORE WINDOW DISPLAY, RUNAWAY SHOES. SIZE IS PRADA 9, FIT LIKE A US 9.5 NO BOX.
i did have a 31 pair that i got take take in, looked akward cause even the 30 was a bit too big, in the end i sold my 31 tailored to a 30 and got a size 29 which was really tight at first but now fit like heaven !normal that your struggling to sit or thing like that the first week ,there new ! they will strecht a bit everywhere dont worry. there super skinny cut, i dont understand why you guys cop those and complain about the tightness, there supossed to fit like...
black pants only.
i dont know and i hate that ! i bought my 15,5 highwaisted D05 black from barneys website, but ysl.com didnt even carry them, there not that highwaisted, they just sit higher then D02, ( which i owned and found that sit way too low, personnal preference) i wish they made more model in D05, like lightwash etc. i think there only from SS14 ( you can see in the runaway that model have their pants really high, probably D05 or highwaist trouser)
bump