or Connect

Posts by rsb123

Band of Outsiders Melton wool peacoat in black, size 1. Hand tailored by the legendary Martin Greenfield in Brooklyn, NY. In excellent, gently worn condition. There were a couple of very small holes in the pocket/lining that have been professionally hemmed. These retail for over $2k new! Here's the navy version (same cut, but with six buttons instead of four) on the Band website: http://www.bandofoutsiders.com/products/navy-melton-peacoat
Band of Outsiders schoolboy blazer in black, size 1, in excellent, gently worn condition. These are tailored by the legendary Martin Greenfield in Brooklyn, NY and retail for close to $2K new. Here's the navy version on the Band website: http://www.bandofoutsiders.com/products/2-button-schoolboy-jacket-w-patch-pockets
Common Projects Achilles Mid in Black, size 41. Gently worn a handful of times and in excellent shape! Will include original box, carrying bag, and spare laces.
Cleaning out my closet and selling all of my BoO size 1 / small shirts. These are great but sadly don't fit me anymore. This shirt is in great, gently worn condition, comes from a smoke and pet free home, and has never been run through a dryer. Sorry for the poor quality iPhone photo. No stains or missing buttons. Measurements below are approximate. shoulder: 16.5" p2p: 18.5" sleeve: 34" length: 28" I'm selling several of these , and am willing to provide a combined...
Cleaning out my closet and selling all of my BoO size 1 / small shirts. These are great but sadly don't fit me anymore. This shirt is in great, gently worn condition, comes from a smoke and pet free home, and has never been run through a dryer. Sorry for the poor quality iPhone photo. No stains or missing buttons. Measurements below are approximate. shoulder: 16.5" p2p: 18.5" sleeve: 33.75" length: 27.5" I'm selling several of these , and am willing to provide a...
Cleaning out my closet and selling all of my BoO size 1 / small shirts. These are great but sadly don't fit me anymore. This shirt is in great, gently worn condition, comes from a smoke and pet free home, and has never been run through a dryer. Sorry for the poor quality iPhone photo. One of the buttons to fasten down the collar came off, but BoO shirts come with an exact replacement on the inside tag on the bottom left that can be sewn on easily. Measurements below are...
Cleaning out my closet and selling all of my BoO size 1 / small shirts. These are great but sadly don't fit me anymore. This shirt is in great, gently worn condition, comes from a smoke and pet free home, and has never been run through a dryer. Nice, lightweight fabric - perfect for hot summer days. Sorry for the poor quality iPhone photo. No stains or missing buttons. Measurements below are approximate. shoulder: 16.5" p2p: 18.5" sleeve: 34" length: 27.5" I'm selling...
Cleaning out my closet and selling all of my BoO size 1 / small shirts. These are great but sadly don't fit me anymore. This shirt is in great, gently worn condition, comes from a smoke and pet free home, and has never been run through a dryer. Very lightweight fabric - perfect for hot summer days. Sorry for the poor quality iPhone photo. No stains or missing buttons. Measurements below are approximate. shoulder: 17" p2p: 18.75" sleeve: 34" length: 28.5" I'm selling...
Cleaning out my closet and selling all of my BoO size 1 / small shirts. These are great but sadly don't fit me anymore. This shirt is in great, gently worn condition, comes from a smoke and pet free home, and has never been run through a dryer. Sorry for the poor quality iPhone photo. No stains or missing buttons. Measurements below are approximate. shoulder: 16.5" p2p: 18" sleeve: 33.5" length: 27.5" I'm selling several of these (links below), and am willing to provide...
Cleaning out my closet and selling all of my BoO size 1 / small shirts. These are great but sadly don't fit me anymore. This shirt is in great, gently worn condition, comes from a smoke and pet free home, and has never been run through a dryer. Sorry for the poor quality iPhone photo - this is a beautiful, unique color. No stains or missing buttons. Measurements below are approximate. shoulder: 16.5" p2p: 18" sleeve: 33.5" length: 27.5" I'm selling several of these...