or Connect

Posts by rsb123

Cleaning out my closet and selling all of my BoO size 1 / small shirts. These are great but sadly don't fit me anymore. This shirt is in great, gently worn condition, comes from a smoke and pet free home, and has never been run through a dryer. Sorry for the poor quality iPhone photo. No stains or missing buttons. Measurements below are approximate. shoulder: 16.5" p2p: 18.5" sleeve: 34" length: 28" I'm selling several of these , and am willing to provide a combined...
Cleaning out my closet and selling all of my BoO size 1 / small shirts. These are great but sadly don't fit me anymore. This shirt is in great, gently worn condition, comes from a smoke and pet free home, and has never been run through a dryer. Sorry for the poor quality iPhone photo. No stains or missing buttons. Measurements below are approximate. shoulder: 16.5" p2p: 18.5" sleeve: 33.75" length: 27.5" I'm selling several of these , and am willing to provide a...
Cleaning out my closet and selling all of my BoO size 1 / small shirts. These are great but sadly don't fit me anymore. This shirt is in great, gently worn condition, comes from a smoke and pet free home, and has never been run through a dryer. Sorry for the poor quality iPhone photo. One of the buttons to fasten down the collar came off, but BoO shirts come with an exact replacement on the inside tag on the bottom left that can be sewn on easily. Measurements below are...
Cleaning out my closet and selling all of my BoO size 1 / small shirts. These are great but sadly don't fit me anymore. This shirt is in great, gently worn condition, comes from a smoke and pet free home, and has never been run through a dryer. Nice, lightweight fabric - perfect for hot summer days. Sorry for the poor quality iPhone photo. No stains or missing buttons. Measurements below are approximate. shoulder: 16.5" p2p: 18.5" sleeve: 34" length: 27.5" I'm selling...
Cleaning out my closet and selling all of my BoO size 1 / small shirts. These are great but sadly don't fit me anymore. This shirt is in great, gently worn condition, comes from a smoke and pet free home, and has never been run through a dryer. Very lightweight fabric - perfect for hot summer days. Sorry for the poor quality iPhone photo. No stains or missing buttons. Measurements below are approximate. shoulder: 17" p2p: 18.75" sleeve: 34" length: 28.5" I'm selling...
Cleaning out my closet and selling all of my BoO size 1 / small shirts. These are great but sadly don't fit me anymore. This shirt is in great, gently worn condition, comes from a smoke and pet free home, and has never been run through a dryer. Sorry for the poor quality iPhone photo. No stains or missing buttons. Measurements below are approximate. shoulder: 16.5" p2p: 18" sleeve: 33.5" length: 27.5" I'm selling several of these (links below), and am willing to provide...
Cleaning out my closet and selling all of my BoO size 1 / small shirts. These are great but sadly don't fit me anymore. This shirt is in great, gently worn condition, comes from a smoke and pet free home, and has never been run through a dryer. Sorry for the poor quality iPhone photo - this is a beautiful, unique color. No stains or missing buttons. Measurements below are approximate. shoulder: 16.5" p2p: 18" sleeve: 33.5" length: 27.5" I'm selling several of these...
Cleaning out my closet and selling all of my BoO size 1 / small shirts. These are great but sadly don't fit me anymore. This shirt is in great, gently worn condition, comes from a smoke and pet free home, and has never been run through a dryer. Sorry for the poor quality iPhone photo. No stains or missing buttons. Measurements below are approximate. shoulder: 16.5" p2p: 18" sleeve: 33.5" length: 27.5" I'm selling several of these (links below), and am willing to provide...
Cleaning out my closet and selling all of my BoO size 1 / small shirts. These are great but sadly don't fit me anymore. This shirt is in gently worn condition, comes from a smoke and pet free home, and has never been run through a dryer. Sorry for the poor quality iPhone photo. There are light sweat stains on the inside collar but they are barely (if at all) detectable when the shirt is worn. Measurements below are approximate. shoulder: 16.5" p2p: 18" sleeve:...
Yes, but I'm currently out of the country and won't be able to ship for two weeks. PM me if you are still interested.