or Connect

Posts by myztikal47

Do you have any pictures without the flash? Just trying to get a feel for the color.....Thanks.
Waiting for pics and exact measurements please .......oh can you find me one in a 42r/l?
Here is the sizing I am looking for or very close to it: S2S 19", P2P 21.75", W 20", BoC 30.25", Sleeve 25.25" Please let me know if you have anything available and how much you're looking to get. Thank you!
Do these prices include shipping? Thanks.
Looking for a nice 42R sport coat, I can't really say I prefer a certain color or not without seeing it, so let me know what you have. Thanks! I should specify that I'm looking to spend about $150 max. Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 so impressing internet strangers is much more important than fitting in a work huh? Huh? It has nothing to do with impressing anyone, whenever I've had to dress up, I've always had to wear a tie and I feel awkward without out so I continue to wear one. My co-worker came here from another company where he worked in the same department and they were required to wear ties every day of the...
Is this OK to do? I've been working at my new job for about a month and a half, I'm the only one in my "group" which consists of about 10 people that wears a tie. Everyone else wears just dress shirt/pants, even the director. There are other directors on our floors who's groups sit elsewhere and about half of the directors wear ties, half don't. Some of the other groups wear ties, some don't. My director a few weeks ago said to me "whats with the tie, are you trying to...
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker ^ Are those Richard James socks? Why yes they are .
Quote: Originally Posted by DWFII A diagonal crease like that is often a sign that the foot is too long for the shoe. Many people have one foot that is longer than the other. And often that longer foot is has less substance than the shorter foot. A shoe that is not filled by the foot will tend to crease more. So...you may have one problem compounding the other. I'm a bit confused by this, so should I be sizing up? The current shoe is...