or Connect

Posts by MartianManhunter

Purchased these from Laced Boston, and they fit fine, just later decided they weren't my style. These are pretty much sold out everywhere, and they're BNIB. If you've got questions, PM me. Looking for $190 shipped CONUS, will entertain offers. Bless.
I just moved to a new apartment and in vein with everything that I've done in the last month I'm reinventing myself continuously and need to get rid of a few things: Adidas Stan Smith from NYFW, Size 10, conspicuously white and completely classic/pretentious. Worn a couple times, no box, but still crisp. asking $150, but TOTALLY open to reasonable offers considering there were only 100 pairs and get a full release in the...
For sale are a pair of Common Projects Chukkas in Putty, sized 42. They've been worn five times and cleaned, but they are in great condition and have PLENTY of life left. They come without the box, but with the dust bag and the extra pair of laces. They're just too small for me. My loss is your gain. Shipped CONUS $150 PM me, I'm open to offers.
PRICE DROP - NOW $75 SHIPPED CONUS
So, while on a trip to New York from school this past fall I made an impulse buy. These Gap/Ovadia & Sons collaboration cargo pants that are all but gone forever except for the sizes left that are like 38 waist 29 inseam. But anyway. For sale are a pair in size 32/34, worn once, for $80 shipped CONUS. SOLD Measurements Waist: 16" laid flat Inseam: 34" Leg Opening: 8" Rise: 10.75" Thanks guys.
I bought a pair of jeans off of him not too long ago. They're pretty awesome. I don't know too much about him, but the communication was good, the fast shipping was good, and the jeans were great.
Doing business with Harbin was a real pleasure. Great communication, fast shipping, reasonable price, and very satisfied with the purchase. I'd definitely recommend him to any and everyone.
Tagline pretty much says it all, PM me if you've got any offerings. Cheers!
drop-- 65
whoops. Laid flat. 8.5" across from crotch to hem.