or Connect

Posts by Notre

http://www.notre-shop.com/collections/arcteryx-veilance We have a couple Veilance pieces for FW14. Use code "OUTER30" for 30% off outerwear.
Enjoy 30% off outerwear with code "OUTER30" Also code "FIRST20" gives you 20% off everything else.
Enjoy 30% off outerwear with code "OUTER30" Also code "FIRST20" gives you 20% off everything else. www.notre-shop.com
Yeah it can be itchy like most mohair sweaters. I just wear a shirt underneath but can see how some people might be put off by it. Here are some pics of the crewneck version if it. Hope seeing the texture helps:
Pm ed
Depressed as well. Nice goal by Sanchez but our defense is just blah. Need improvements but we all know Wenger will avoid the situation.
Thanks for the feedback, John. We know you'll enjoy your Stark cardigan.
Hey guys, I have been on Styleforum for a couple of years and have enjoyed the discussions and interactions that this membership has fostered. As this platform has been a great place for me to learn about different brands, aesthetics, and shops, naturally as a new store owner I felt it perfect to align our shop with this community. I am very happy to have launched our web store www.notre-shop.com. I am also very excited to be opening up our brick&mortar location in...
Possibly in November
^Yes they are